5

Word count: 1290 words

When we got to BabysRUs I quickly went to the baby girl section.

"Wow Lola slow down." Zach said.

"Lol. We have to go find the twins their cribs, their car seats and more things like that." I said.

After we got all of that we went to pay.

"Who's gonna decorate their room?" He asked.

"We both will because I'm not gonna be there when they come out. Until they're clean and it is safe to see them and not my sister v." I said.

"Lol."

We payed and then went to Carter's.

We got baby clothes for them there. Then we went to target and bought them MORE dippers.

We drove back to the hospital and checked in with my mom.

"So mom, we decided to decorate the twin's room." I said.

"Sure go ahead. She's already getting contractions." She said. (A/N I think that's what they are called)

"Don't want to know what that is so I'm just gonna assume that they're coming." I said making a face.

Zach laughed and took the keys from me and handed them to my mom.

"Let's go decorate!" He yelled.

"Zach, sweetie don't be too loud." My mom said laughing causing me to giggle.

We went back to the car and drove to home depot. When we got there we picked out some things to decorate the room.

"What color should we pick?" I asked.

"Red." He said looking at his phone.

"No a baby color. Like mint." I said.

"So basically the color of your studio." He said typing something into his phone.

"Yeah. Aww you're not that dumb." I said going to get a card color.

After we got the paint Zach and I drove home. We went up and found an empty room.

We painted half of it blue and the other half purple. We spelled the girl's name in mint letters and the boy's name in grey letters. When the room was finished, it looked awesome.

 When the room was finished, it looked awesome