6

Word count: 1161 words

"Kenzie help me change the babies." Michelle said.

We were currently at the hospital and Michelle was getting ready to leave. Mom couldn't come today because she has a business trip and Margaret, well Margaret is just bitchy like always.

"I have to shower so please help me change them." She begged.

"Ok." I said grabbing Danielle.

When the twins were ready, I put them back on the bed and put them in their car seat. When we were all ready, we went home. When we got home I showed them the room
"wow sis. It looks great." She said hugging me.

"Thanks."

"Thank YOU for doing this." She thanked me.

"Well next week I have to go to school. And since you do online school now, can you take care of the twins?" She asked.

"Hell yeah!" I yelled.

We gave each other a high five and then she put the babies in their new beds.

"I'm gonna go rest if anything happens wake me up." She said going to her room.

"Okay." I said.

I was sitting down on the rocking chair in the twins room when Zach texted me.

Z=Zach K=Kenzie
Z: hey
K: hey
Z: Ariel and I broke up
K: why
Z: distance
K: how long did you guys even date
Z: for like 5 months
K: wth you never told me
Z: because I liked you
K: liked??
Z: yeah I had a crush on you
Z: I didn't want to tell you anything because if I did then I knew we were gonna start fighting because I could tell you liked that kiss
K: come over😑
Z: be there in 20

When he got to my house, I ran downstairs and opened the door. I was about to say hi when he kissed me.

"Zach." I said pulling away.

"I get it." He said.

We went upstairs and went to the twin's room.

"Omg they are so adorable." Zach said kissing Danielle's cheeks causing her to giggle.

"Aww she's giggling." Zach said freaking out.

"Boy." I said.

Jacob started crying so I went to get him out of bed.

Zach put Danielle in her crib.

He started playing lipsinger and then began singing. When the song ended Jacob was fast asleep.

"Your gonna be a good dad one day." I told Zach putting Jacob in his crib.

"Kenzie." Zach said.

"Yes." I said looking up from my phone.

"Will you go on a date with me?" He asked.

"I would love to." I said hugging him.

He kissed my cheek and then layed down on the floor.

"Let's go to my room." I said getting up.

"Let's take the babies." He said.

He grabbed Danielle and I grabbed Jacob and we went to my room. We layed them down on my bed and we went o my balcony.

We sat on the chairs that I have out there and stared at the pool.

"So about that date..." Zach said braking the silence.