18

"Wake up!" Loren said jumping on the bed. "What?" I asked sitting up. "Last day in LA bro." She said. "What do you wanna do?" I asked going to the bathroom. When I came Loren was picking an outfit for the both of us. When she was done she went into the bathroom to shower. "Nice outfits." I said seeing that she chose a blue off the shoulder crop top, a white white high waisted jeans, and her white converse. For me, she chose a black crop, some high waisted black shorts, and my all black vans. When she came out of the shower, I went to shower . After my shower, I came back and changed into my outfit. When we were both ready, we went to the lobby and ate some breakfast. After that, we went outside and ordered an uber. When the uber got here, we decided to go to Skye High. When we got there, we signed in and then got our socks. We went into the trampoline area, and next thing you know we were doing backflips.

***

After the whole jumping thingy, we went back to the hotel but not before going to the team 10 house. When we got there, I nocked on the door. Jake opened it. "Hey Kenzie." He said. "Hi." I said giving him a hug since I haven't seen him since  vidcon last year. "Are the twins here." Loren asked as we walked in. "Yeah. Hey Martinez! Your girls are here!" Jake yelled from the door. Down came Emilio, Chance, and a very sick Ivan. "Aww. Bae. You okay?" I asked going up to Ivan and giving him a hug. "No. Estoy muy enfermo." He said hugging me back. (No I'm very sick). "Well we're here to tell you guys that we're going to San Francisco later. Last day in LA." Loren said as we walking up the stairs to their room. "I'm gonna miss you." Emilio said kissing Loren. "Aww goals." I said. "No we're goals remember." Ivan said making me giggle. His accent is so adorable. "Well we can't really do anything cause you know." Emilio said pointing at his brother. "Well I mean, we have to go to the airport in 6 hours. And we still need to pack, so like." Loren said. "We can't stay for that long though." I said. We decided to watch a couple of movies. After two movies, we decided that we had to go back. "Go back to Texas one day." I said as I hugged them goodbye. I said bye to Chance, Anthony, Tessa, and Jake. We got another uber back to the hotel. Who would have thought that having a fight with one of your best friends would make EVERYTHING awkward.