14

*NOT EDITED* [lmao I'm lazy and it's also really late]
The next day, me and Loren woke up and got ready for the day since we wanted to hang out with the twins before they left back to LA. Before we got ready, I made sure to let them know that we wanted to hang out with them. "They said that they if we want to go eat brunch with them before they leave." I said as Loren got into the shower. "Tell me yes. Oh and can you pick out an outfit for me?" She asked. I said yes and then went to my closet. For her, I chose a white off the shoulder crop top, some light blue high waisted ripped jeans, and a red and blue flannel with my white vans. I put out my new undergarments from pink for her to decided which she wanted to wear. When she came out of the shower, I told her, "Pick your pear of undergarments. You don't have to return them." "Thanks." She said giggling. We both looked at each other and then started laughing. After calming down, I walked into my bathroom and took my shower. When I was done with my shower, I went to change in my closet. I picked out a grey crop top/tank top, some high waisted black jeans, a white oversized cardigan, and my all black vans. When I was changed, I went to do my makeup and then my hair. Loren curled her hair while I straightened my hair since my hair is naturally curly. When we were ready, I drove to the restaurant they said to meet. "Hey Kenzie." One of the twins said (I think it was Emilio). "Hey. Guys this is my friend Loren. Loren this is Ivan and this is Emilio." I said introducing them. "Nice to meet you." They said. Ivan sat next to me and Emilio sat next to Loren. We order our meals and then payed. We went to this park across the restaurant. I sat on the swing and Ivan started pushing me. "Ivan ya es tiempo de irnos." (Ivan it's time for us to go.) Emilio said looking up from his phone. "Bye guys. It was really nice hanging out." Ivan said. We said our goodbyes and something weird happened. We went back to the car and then since Apryll was having a BBQ for us, I drove us to Zach's house.  When we got there, I parked in front of their driveway. Me and Loren got out and I locked the car. I walked inside the house and saw that everyone was in the backyard. "Hey mom." I said giving Apryll a kiss on the cheek. "Hey sweetie. Hi Loren." Apryll said kissing our cheek. Me and Loren walked outside and saw that everyone was on their phone with music blasting. "Hey guys." I said walking outside. "Finally. We thought you guys weren't gonna come." Riley said. I rolled my eyes and went to get a cup of soda. "Hey Mackenzie. I'm guessing you already know the news." Dani said sipping from her cup. "What news?" I asked sitting down on Riley's lap. "Me and Zach are officially dating." She said smirking. I was so shocked I actually spit my soda out. Riley looked at me laughing. "I'm sorry, I don't remember this being April fools day." I said. "I know. He's officially all mine." Dani said kissing Zach. "I'm happy for you guys." I said looking at my phone. Ivan texted me saying that his flight got delayed.
Me: you guys wanna come and hang with us until you guys have to go?
Ivan💥: yeah sure
I sent him the address and then I told Loren the news. "Yay. They can meet Ivan." Loren said smiling. "Who's Ivan?" Zach asked looking up form his phone. "The guy that kissed Kenzie earlier." Loren said making me blush. "Hey Kenz, can I talk to you?" Zach asked. "Will you girlfriend let you talk to me or?" I asked. "Just come." He said standing up. I got up and went with him to the where the pool was at. "Listen. I don't know what happened. She asked me out and since we agreed to just be friends, I said yes." He said. "It's whatever Zach. You're not the only boy in my life." I said walking away. I sat down on Nick'a lap this time. There was a nock in the door and I ran to open it. It was Ivan and Emilio. "Hey guys. The food is ready. Come on outside." I said opening the door wide enough for them to walk in. "Hey Kenzie. Before we go and eat, I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me. And maybe even be my girlfriend?" Ivan asked. I looked at him smiling. I don't really know him, but he's really cute and I like him. "I'll love to go on a date with you and be your girlfriend." I said smiling. He smiled back and kissed me. We walked hand in hand to the backyard. "Hey guys. This is Ivan and Emilio." I said introducing everyone. "Hey Loren." Emilio said sitting down next to Loren. They started talking while me and Ivan went to get food. We were about to start eating but then we noticed that we were one chair behind. "Babe, you can sit on my lap." Ivan suggested. "Are you sure. I mean I want you to eat comfortable." I said. "I'm positive." Ivan said. I nodded my head and sat down on his lap. The whole time that we were eating, Zach kept on looking at us. After we ate, the twin were only able to stay for a couple more minutes before they had to leave. "Bye babe. I'll se you tomorrow." I said kissing Ivan. He kissed back and then they got inside the uber. When they left, me and Loren walked back inside. "He's cute." Madrid said. "I know." I said blushing.