KING & TISH

KING POV-

After seeing Sasha the other day I can't get how beautiful she looked. I know I messed up big time but Ace little clown ass didn't have to take what was mine. I still own KOD, but I am barely there. Kristen is three now and she has all of my attention, I never knew that I would have something that would change my life for the better.

Pink has finally turned up after stealing my money and leaving our daughter, she wants to get back with me, but of course the bitch got me all the way fucked up. She works at some other strip club now, I don't understand how she ran through all that money that fast, but that's not my problem I'm always make sure me and my daughter good. I fired Ace the same day I saw him with Sasha and now this bitch ass nigga a rapper. I can't stand the ground the nigga walk on and if I ever EVER see him we gonna have a talk, probably not I am gonna beat his ass though.

Currently I am at one of my shawtys house she pretty or whatever, but the head is everything. I don't plan on wifing none of these crazy ass hoes cause I know they all about my money. Her name Tish, bitch aint got no job but stay fly ass hell can't knock the how she hustle she do what she do. I never tried the ass cause I know she fuck with more niggas than just me and I aint trying to get caught up. Kristen is enough and I learned my lesson. Anyway I am at her house on her couch watching the game and she somewhere around here. She walked out of her room looking like an exact image of Erika P from Love and Hip Hop Atl, same skin complexion, big ole booty, nice thighs, everything hell even the outfit. She walked over to me with the butt cheeks poking out and I smacked her ass hard.

TISH

"Oww King, you play to much

"Oww King, you play to much." I smacked my teeth and pulled out a freshly rolled blunt I rolled up while coming to her house and sparked it. I passed it to her and we had it in rotation.

"King when I'm be your girl." I chuckled a little and said, "when you stop fucking all these other niggas." She mushed my head and rolled her eyes.

"Awww Tish don't act like that now, don't blow my high." I said cupping her chin. She crossed her arms around her chest. "Come on ma we both fucking other people I'm just being real, now drop the attitude and come suck this monster than I'll take your spoiled ass shopping." She started smiling like she was a kid in a candy store, she unbuckled my pants and I turned my attention back to game and lit up another blunt cause she was about to working her magic on my pole. I can definitely say 'SHE A MONSTER ON THAT POLE'

After a couple of minutes of her getting adjusted to my size she started deep throating my 11inches. I groaned out and she locked her eyes on my face. This girl started chocking herself on my dick, I rolled my eyes to the back of my head and pushed her head so she could get all of me. I grabbed her hair and yanked her off my dick her told her to suck my balls. She did as she was told and I grabbed her head and told her to open her mouth and pushed my dick deep inside her throat. She made a gagging sound as I was deep throating her I kept throat fucking her fine ass. I felt myself slowly getting to my peak. Minutes later I grabbed her head and beat the back of it with my palm to get all her mouth and busted in the back of her throat.

After removing my dick out of her mouth, I seen that her makeup was all over the place, I laughed and walked to my car while see was trying to catch her breath. I grabbed my gym bag and walked back in to see her crying, I walked past her and hopped in the shower. I got out and lotion my body with my Gucci lotion. I put on some black joggers with my Calvin Klein boxer showing. I walked out the room and sat next to Tish, "Ma stop crying, you give the best head I ever had." "Really?" "Yeah ma, now go get dressed so we can go shopping." I kissed her cheek and she got up, I smacked her ass hard and she smiled walking to get in the shower. I went in her kitchen and fixed my a cup of apple juice and sat back on the couch waiting for her to come on.

She came out looking bad af with a jean skirt, on a red tank top, with a white blouse that was tucked in with her tits showing and some red red bottoms. She had on gold jewelry and I was impressed, she had a red MK bag and her honey colored hair was bone straight down her back. I put on a white v neck shirt with my black Tim's and led her to my Aston Martin I was driving. I took off to the mall and let the valet park it, Tish and I walked around and did some shopping than she tapped me while I was to busy into to my phone.

"Look that's Ace Hood, I'm go and take a picture." I looked up and there he was Ace my bouncer. I complied with what she said cause I was going beat this nigga ass. We walked toward him and I saw Sasha looking beautiful as ever. She had on a skin tight dress that was yellow and looked beautiful with her skin, and some navy blue red bottoms that made her high in the sky. Her hair was bone straight that stopped at the middle of her back and had on some yellow diamonds.

She approach Ace and said, "can I get a picture." He turned to Sasha said, "Go head baby." Tish said, "Can you be in the picture too, I love yall two together, plus girl you are such a fashionista." "Sure" Tish snapped the picture as everyone was in place, "Thank You" Tish said and I lunged toward Ace and hit him right in his face. He punched me dead in mines and we started brawling in the mall. I was throwing him, he was throwing me and punches just kept flying. After about 10minutes later we both were in hand cuffs going to jail. I didn't feel bad about what I did, he deserved it. After being booked and placed in a dirty ass cell, they called me so I could talk to the judge. After talking to the judge my bond was $3,000. Someone paid it, when I was walking out the jail I saw Ace.

Might have been boring, but I had to do it.

Why do yall think Ace bailed King out for?

How do yall like the new King?

Do yall like Tish?

COMMENT, VOTE, FOLLOW, & SHARE TILL THE NEXT UPDATE!!

ing's Aston Martin