Guess Who's Back

Sasha POV

Yes your girl is back! I'm back and I'm better! I still live in Miami and I got my Masters Degree in Nursing, and I'm still working at Miami Medical. Yes I'm still with my baby Ace and he a big time rapper now making major moves. I love our lifestyle but some of these BITCHES be trying me. I know my man is sexy chocolate, but I am very territorial about mine.

Currently I am in Houston getting ready for Ace's concert with Post Malone, Future, August Alsina, Jeremiah, and Rich Homie Quan with my girl Kayla yall remember her right?

We are in my hotel suite getting ready listening to music, and I was doing my hair. After that I put on my all white dress with my nude Christian Louboutin Dos Noeud Nude Leather because it was an all white affair, I looked to my left and Kayla had on a colorful dress with the outline black, and some black cute open toe heels. She is a mess knowing it was an all white affair but that's my girl.

"Damn ma where you get all that ass." I asked smacking her booty and laughing.

"My mama," she said twerking. We put our finishing touches on our makeup, looked in the mirror and walked out the hotel to our Uber. We arrived at the Music Hall in 20 minutes I thanked the driver, and security opened my door and helped me out the car. He rushed us inside and I walked straight to my baby's room back stage. Tonight was definitely a night that we all are going to remember. 

ACE POV-

Yes your boy is a big time rapper now getting money, this lifestyle is crazy but I wouldn't have it another way. Women throwing themselves at you, and don't get me wrong sometimes it is very tempting but I think about the lady of my dreams Sasha.

I know yall probably wondering how I landed Sasha, well when King dumb ass started fucking with Pink, she would come to me about him cause of course I WAS his right hand man. After awhile I wanted her to myself because King wasn't treating her right, I was tired of seeing her cry and have to comfort her so, I begged her to give me a chance, but she didn't want to cause I was King friend. I took her on dates and showed her what a real man is like.

After all that she said she'll be my girlfriend. I was still working for King but since he was so busy up Pink ass he would have seen what was going on but the nigga was to stupid. After finding out at the grocery of course he fired me, I was only there to pay for my sessions anyway. After that I was more focused on my music and now look at me, a big time rap star selling out shows, making millions of dollars, traveling the world and I have the most amazing women by my side.

She has been the one pushing me to make be a better person and I love her ass so much for that. Currently I am back stage getting ready for this concert. I saw my door swing open and of course it is my lovely lady Sasha looking gorgeous and her friend Kayla and I aint to fond of her ass. I pecked my baby on the cheeks and grabbed her firm but soft booty and Kayla gonna say, "get a room nasty."

"Or you can just get the fuck out." I can't stand her gold digging ass.

"Okay yall please be nice to each other," Sasha said.

"You look nice beautiful," I smiled at my girl.

"Me too right Ace?" Kayla said I just walked in the mirror to look at myself, and put on my chains .

I had my reasons why I didn't Kayla especially since she used my homie for money. She played the innocent role but she wasn't innocent at all. She uses people for what they got and I wish Sasha would see it, but that's for her to find out on her own since she think I don't like Kayla for no reason.

I started doing some push ups to get myself pumped for tonight. After doing 50 pushup I went to put my dreads into a ponytail, then my manager Nivea came in and said it was time to start the show. She handed me my mic and I kissed my baby and walked out to the stage.

"Yall ready to TURN THE FUCK UP?" The crowd went wild, but I wasn't impressed. "Come on now yall ready to TURN THE FUCK UP OR NAWWW??" The noise they made was incredible the DJ turn on Bugatti and I knew from the sound of the crowd tonight was going to be a night to remember. 

So far how are y'all liking it?

More to come and drama!!!!!!!!

COMMENT, VOTE, FOLLOW & SHARE PLEASE!!!!