KING & KAYLA

KAYLA POV-

Once I left Sasha house I went to check on my kids, I parked my Mercedes in the garage and unlocked my door. It was pretty quiet in the house and I see my daughters sleeping in their bedroom. I closed the door quietly and walked to my room and closed my door. I grabbed my make up and everything I need and put it in my gym bag. "Kayla" Gerald called me. He entered my room me already knowing what he wanted but I didn't want to give it to him cause King might get up in here. Only two guys I let in this thing and it is Ace and Gerald, believe it or not Gerald did have some good dick, and he was the only one eating me out and it felt sooo good. Besides Gerald look really good to only be 40. My mom had me at 15 and Gerald killed my dad when my dad was 17 and Gerald was 16. "Kayla go wash up so you can give me my pussy." "Daddy can we do this tomorrow, I can see if someone can watch the kids and you can have me all day if you want." "Fine bitch." he said smacking my butt. He walked out and I ran to the shower seeing it was 7:00 and I was meeting King at 9:30. I washed myself really good with my Polo for women body wash.

Gerald

I put on some leggings and a t-shirt and my Nike slides, grabbed my gym bag and ran out the house

I put on some leggings and a t-shirt and my Nike slides, grabbed my gym bag and ran out the house. I speed to Sasha house arriving at 8:15 and rang her door bell. She opened the door and we went upstairs to her room. Sasha flatted my weave and wrapped it around my head and put my wig on. She did my makeup and I was looking bomb of fuck. I lotion my body and put on my dress and added a little body glitter. I looked at myself in the mirror and hugged Sasha so tight, bitch thank you so much. "That's what I do hunny now go have a good time, and be a lady." she said side eying me. I looked at my phone and it was 9:10, I thanked Sasha again and grabbed my things and put them in my trunk and I was on my way to meet King at pier. I got there at exactly 9:29 and kept my car running. I looked at myself again and sprayed some perfume on, and I was pleased on how I looked.

It was now 9:45 and I was getting a little sad because I was think he stood me up. I picked up my phone calling Sasha and a knock happened on my window I jumped and saw it was King laughing cause he scared me. I hung up fast and turned off my car, I got out the car and King was smiling.

"You must like what you see little daddy?" I said smirking during a twirl like Cardi B.

"Maybe." I locked up my car and saw a black Cadillac Escalade, than I looked at King outfit he was wearing all black. He had on black true religion jeans, a black LV shirt, and some black velvet gold plate Giuseppe Zanotti shoes. He had on a black diamond watch with the chain and earrings to match also a gold RUN DMC chain, and a gold bracelet on the other wrist. This man looked good enough to eat.

KING POV-

"Ma it's my birthday let me get a lil twerk or something." She smiled at me and bent over, and placed that fat ass my dick. She did a little something and whispered in my ear she'll do more later. We got in the truck and my driver drove us to my club. Yes it was a nigga 27th birthday and I was happy A'f we pulled up at KOD and it was packed I got out and so did she and I took some pictures and let her get a picture with me I can't deny she do look good. I walked into my club and they all yelled "Happy Birthday King" I walked into VIP and sat down than the announcer came on.

So yall know it's King g day and we wanted to take a trip down memory lane. They showed a slide show of when I was younger and everything that led me up to my birthday. There were pictures of Ace and I when we were cool, and Sasha and I. God, I miss that girl so much, she was the bright light in my world other than Kristen. After the slide show they brought me my cake I made my wish, and the party started. Future was performing first and I was vibing with the music. After Future other artist came out, than strippers was doing they danced. Rich Homie Quan came on, I saw Kayla twerking in her seat and I grabbed her and placed her on my lap, of course she was twerking on my lap and I light up a blunt.

"You smoke lil mama?" She didn't say anything from me she just took the blunt, and I knew she was a good peoples. Rich Homie started rapping "We Don't" by Ace and I can't lie and say I don't fuck with this song. I was rapping than Ace came out and started rapping. I was shitting but it was my birthday and Ace wasn't shit to me. After he was done rapping he came up to VIP, wassup King.

"Sup nigga." 

"Even though we ain't cool no more, I know its your g day and I came to support big homie."

"Yah whatever nigga. Come on Kayla lets go." I announced I was leaving it was three in the morning. Once Kayla got in the truck I told the driver to go to a hotel, we arrived at the Hyatt and I got a room. Once we got in the room I layed on the bed and Kayla unbuckled my pants, she grabbed my dick and just stared at it. I chucked and she look embarrassed, than she placed it in her mouth. She was ok compared to the other girls in my world. I grabbed a condom and yanked her off my dick because I couldn't take no more of that mediocre head. She took off her clothes and I slid in her pussy. It was wet and tight but since it was my birthday I made her do everything. She climbed on top and slid down my pole, she was riding my dick so good I could feel her using her pussy muscles. For some reason I thought about Sasha and thought about her being on my dick. "King, KINGGGGGG, KINNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG" Kayla said. "Yes Sasha."

"Sasha my nigga my name is Kayla" she said. "Damn Kayla I'm sorry, my dick was on straight soft I took the condom off and threw it away cause I didn't nut. I pulled up my pants and took some money out my pocket. "Here is some Uber fare money, ma I got to go." I walked out of the hotel room without looking back. I got into my Cadillac and drove home, I entered the house and gave Rosa a stack. "I don't want none ma, please just go thanks for watching Kristen for me." I walked her to her 3 series BMW, I kissed Rosa on her forehead and watched her drive away. I went into my house and took a shower, I put on some boxers and basketball shorts and put on some music. I scrolled through Sasha and I pictures prayed and fell asleep with Sasha on my mind heavy.