Done With Ace

SASHA POV-

After my run I got back home and took a shower. I put on some jeans and a black LV V-neck shirt with my LV socks. I got a knock at my door and it was Kayla, "I know your mad at me but Skylar's' birthday is coming up and they both really miss you and want you to come." I stared at Kayla I truly missed my babies so I told her I'll be there and took the invitation and closed the door. I read it and it was this Saturday she lucky I'm off too, I decided to go out and get something to eat cause it was 8:45. I went to Jason's Deli and got a fruit cup and a salad, I went home and ate and cleaned up a bit while listening to Beyoncé Lemonade album. My phone ran and I picked it up and it was King

"I am finally off the block list, first I want to thank God, than Sasha, myself and Kristen." I chuckled at his little acceptance speak. "Remember when I use to make you laugh at my corny jokes, I want to get back to that." I honestly didn't know what came over me but I told King, "I would like that." We decided that we would go out after I come from Skylar's party because we both had something going on Saturday, than I said I had to go cause I truly had to be up in a couple of hours. It was 12:00am and I placed my head on my pillow and was knocked out.  

KAYLA POV-

It was 12:30am and I had finally arrived home, Skylar was turning 2 on Saturday and it was going to a an episode of Maury, my kids really did miss Sasha and so did I, but I wanted the truth to be out and not in a messy way. Trinity dad was getting out soon and I was excited, we were gonna be a family. He already had his job lined up when he got out and I was going to put Ace on child support. Ace and I haven't been talking every since Sasha caught us in bed and I would like to keep it that way. King and I have been only having play dates with our kids, his dick definitely felt good in my pussy but I like the play dates with our kids better than us. He was coming to the party since our kids are friends and I was happy. I know he is all about getting Sasha back and I want them to be together, it was time for my 25 year old ass to grow up and make my wrongs right even if it hurts people. I don't know what I am going to do about Gerald but when the times comes I'll figure it out. I honestly don't want to leave him cause he is so good with my kids, and we have been getting to know each other and he is the father that I know, but I can't let nobody get in the way of my family.

ACE POV-

I miss Sasha so much with everything that is going on right now I can't focus. She always kept me stable and was there for me. My manager Nivea is trying to keep me together but I need Sasha I am going by her house probably Friday when I get back into town.

Today was Friday and I just touch back down in Miami and I was on my way to Sasha house. When I arrived I saw she wasn't home and tried to call her knowing that I was on the block list. I drove myself home and my mom was at my house with Nicole.

"Hey Ace how you doing baby, you look so tired go get some rest." My mom said. She was right I was tired, but I can't sleep. "Ma let me hold your phone." She handed it to me and I went outside and called Sasha she answer and I just asked if we can speak. She said she would be over at 7:00 and I was excited just to see her. I handed my mom back her phone and went to take a shower. I fell asleep and woke up to someone knocking on my door. I went downstairs to see my ma and sister gone and opened the door.

"Wassup Nivea."

She just walked into my house and sat down at the kitchen table. "Guess who booked you another tour, yes me I know I'm the best. You are going on tour with Young Thug, Migos, Usher, and Rae Sremmurd."

"Man thanks that why you my manager, I know that shit bout to be hot and we gonna have sold out shows." I was just thinking of all the money I was going to land than I felt a pair of lips on mine and it was Nivea.

I pushed her back, "come on yo you know I don't mix business with pleasure. The door is that way and don't let that shit happen again." I walked back to my room and I was pushed I on my bed. Nivea keep kissing me and than she pulled my joggers down, I didn't put on any boxers cause it was my chill day and put my dick in her mouth. I was gonna push her off me but it has honestly been a while and it was feeling good. She started deep throating my shit and I was frozen.

"You like that Ace huh?" I shook my head yes and she started sucking harder. I grabbed her and ripped her clothes off and saw her perky face breast in my face. I licked her nipples while she slipped on my dick riding me. She moved into reverse cow girl and I was loving the site of her booty jiggling. "Come suck my dick again ma," I told her. She did exactly what I said for was sucking my dick for about a good five minutes and I high pitch scream scared us both. Nivea started chocking for air to get up. I looked over and there was Sasha staring at me, she looked furious and finally Nivea had my dick out her mouth.

"So you told me to come over so I could see you fucking you manager?"

"Naw ma this just happened, she raped me," I said.

"This little basic ass bitch raped you motherfucker stop lying all the damn time."

"I got your little basic bitch," Nivea said running up on Sasha. Sasha punched Nivea dead in the face and they were fighting I tried prying them apart but that wasn't working. Sasha was always super strong when she was mad. Sasha was kicking Nivea in the face and Nivea bit Sasha on her foot making Sasha fall. Nivea got on top of Sasha grabbing her hair and hitting her.

"Her is the little basic bitch now hoe." Sasha never liked being called a hoe and she wasn't Sasha lost her virginity to King she I know she didn't take that lightly. Sasha was throwing punches at Nivea face and she flipped Nivea over and was punching her face. "Your mother is a hoe and had one, bitch you fucking my left overs I knew your ole tricking ass wanted Ace all you will ever be is a hoe bitch, I should kill your ass but you not worth it." Sasha punched Nivea right on her cheek and Nivea cried. Sasha got up stomping her whole body and started running towards me. I grabbed her and took her into my bathroom and slammed the door.

"Ma yo got to work on your temper, fighting isn't gonna solve anything." She looked at me long and hard.

"Get off me let me go." I let her go and she straightened herself up she walked towards, and looked back at me and punched me dead in my face and walked out. "You'll never taste me lips again EVER." She walked out slamming my front door and I looked at Nivea, "Nivea you got to go bounce out my shit."

"Nigga I made you, I put you on and you gonna treat me like shit. That girl don't care about you nigga I have always made sure you was eating, your money right and you telling me to get out. She should go it could be about you and me and the next bitch that wouldn't take care of you when I'm down. So I am I your manager and your girl or nothing."

"Bitch you ain't never made me, you a hoe and used me. I was hot before you was my manager now get the fuck out my house before I lay hands on your ass. And you fired hoe." I picked her up and threw her outside my house and locked my door. I saw my house key that I always keep under my flower pot on the counter and I just went upstairs to take a shower and fall asleep.

COMMENT, VOTE, FOLLOW & SHARE!!!!!

TILL NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!!!