KRISTEN'S ROOM

SASHA POV-

Two Months Later

After Ace left that day I found myself waking up the next day on the floor by my door. I went and took a long bath, now two months later I am still upset that the people I love the most did that to me. They knew I didn't have family to being with and they took that away from me. I miss my nieces but life goes on, currently I am at working about to get off a 12 hour shift. I came to work at 5:00am and it was now 3:30pm. I was waiting on my new patient Miss. Kristen Wilds she was five years old and I already knew I had to see King, I was just ready to get it over with so I can go home. Twenty minutes later Nicole came and told me that she was ready. Nicole was Ace sister somehow she got hired to do Kayla's job, and Kayla got sent to a different hospital. Nicole was cool she wanted me and her brother together, but she understood my decision and why I made it, hell anybody could. I told her thanks and grabbed my clipboard and went into Kristen's room.

Nicole

Kristen

Kristen

"Good Afternoon Kristen my name is Nurse Taylor and I will be your nurse today." She smiled at me and said, "your pretty." "Well thank you little lady, you are very pretty as well." I said. I couldn't lie King and Pink made a beautiful daughter.

"Hello Mr. Wilds and Mrs. Wilds." I said to some Spanish girl who was pretty, look at King finally moving on. I was happy for him now he can leave me alone honestly I just wanted to be lonely for the rest of my life. "I will be Kristen's nurse today my name is Nurse Taylor what seems to be the problem?"

"Come on Sasha you know I know you, and this is my nanny Rosa not my wife," King said. The girl honestly looked hurt but I ignored it.

"Yes we do know each other King, but lets talk about your daughter and what is wrong with her." I said while taking her vitals and temperature.

"Well she has been wheezing and having some bad coughs, also having trouble breathing maybe an upper respiratory infection," he said. I listened to her breathing and I knew right than and there she would need a breathing treatment and has asthma.

"King you have asthma correct?" I asked. "Yes ma'am I do," he said looking at me like I was a piece of meat. His nanny got him out of his trance and I chuckled inside. "Well I'll go get the doctor, he should be in in a few minutes," I said while putting hand sanitizer in my hand. He licked his lips and nodded his head and I walked out hearing his nanny say in Spanish "que aint de la perra de chocolate tiene nada en mí." (That chocolate bitch aint got nothing on me)

I laughed cause the Spanish broad was obliviously jealous that I knew King and he was looking at me like he was finna take me right than and there. Little did she know I spoke Spanish as well. I walked to the doctor and we talked it over and he left to go into their room. I ran to the rest and straightened myself up and I looked very beautiful and professional. I went back to my station and waited patiently for the doctor to return with my instructions. He did and I followed them and gather everything I needed. I walked back into Kristen's room and the nanny was mugging me. I mentally rolled my eyes and flashed a big smile.

"So Kristen probably is developing asthma just like you big man." I said rubbing on King's arm. "So we wrote up a referral for her to go see a specialist and also the ENT ears, nose, and throat doctor. She has a prescription for albuterol so give it to her before she goes to bed. Also here is the breathing treatment." I explained it to the both of them and told the nanny, "Una niñera debe permanecer en un lugar niñeras boo. Tienes que lil mama? Sólo decir que sí y dejarlo en eso no quiere ensuciar conmigo con miel." (A nanny should stay in a nannies place boo. Got that lil mama? Just say yes and leave it at that you don't want to mess with me honey.

She looked shocked by me speaking Spanish, I chuckled and also said, "Sí he oído lo que ha dicho bastante mama." (Yes I heard what you said pretty mama). She just shook her head and said, "Si." I gave King the discharge papers that he needed to sign and played with Kristen some more. He handed me back the papers and I told them they can go. King told Rosa to take Kristen to the car and she whined cause she didn't want leave me, and I thought it was so cute. "Kristen be good for MISS Rosa okay, and when you come back in see me, I'll have some candy for you." "Yay thank you Nurse Taylor you are so nice," she said hugging me. I hugged her backed and laughed as she skipped out the room with Rosa. I blew Rosa a kiss being petty and started cleaning up the room.

I knew that King was still in the room and I purposely dropped the bottle of cleaning and bend down to pick it up. I see what you doing Sasha and you know I'm real enough to bend you ass over and fuck you right here in this room. I laughed silently and straightened my face and turned to King, " What are you talking about I'm not doing nothing, why you still in here anyway."

"Cause ma I heard you aint Ace aint together anymore, and I want to show you that Kris wanna be with you."

"What Ace and I have got going on is none of your business but we are not together. Really though so King has went away," I said. "He always was away for you, he just had a slip up and if you give him another chance he promise he won't ever let a good girl like you go." King was now looking at me in my eyes and I could deny he was looking mighty fine today. I snapped out of my little trance and said, " I don't know"

"Girl don't make me beg you cause you know I will, I will embarrass your ass in front of your co-workers screaming to the top of my lungs how much I love you girl. Hell I never stopped loving you, everyday I pray to God to get you back ma, look I even still got our old photos. I just need one more chance." I looked at him and wasn't moved by what he said. Than he walked out the door and started screaming and running down the hallway. " I LOVE SASHA TAYLOR THAT NURSE IN ROOM 2 I LOVE THAT GIRL. I LOST HER MORE THAN THREE YEARS AGO TO SOME BULLSHIT I DID AND I WANT HER GORGEOUS,BEAUTIFUL, SMART, INTELLIGENT, LOVING, WONDERFUL, AMAZING SELF BACK. SASHA WILL YOU GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE PLEASE."

I was highly embarrassed while others thought that shit was cute. I grabbed his ass to keep him from running and whispered, " This isn't another chance, but we can start a friendship." He picked me up and hugged me tight. "Thank You." he kissed my forehead and let me down. "Number still the same,"I asked. "Yes," he said. "I'll take you off the block list." He smiled and walked off. Yes my block list game is so strong, I laughed while he was walking away and finished cleaning up the room. I finished up the last little bit of work I had and checked out at 5:30. I drove home in my Audi S4 while listening to Letoya Luckett 'Not Anymore'. I got home and took a shower and changed into a black Nike workout outfit with my Nike Roshe Run Classic Homme 2016. I took King off the block list and grabbed my Note 5 and my Gear 2 and started jogging.