Better Than Words (A Nash Grier and Hayes Grier Fic)

Laura's POV

I woke up to my phone ringing loudly. Grumbling, I sat up and answered the call.

"LAURA!" I heard Brent's voice scream.

"What?" I said sleepily.

"I didn't mean to wake you, but you have to come over right now, me and some other people from vine are gonna meet up and I really want you to meet them. Pleaseeeee?" He begged.

"Ok, Ok, Just let me ask my mom." I told him.

"Ok, hurry."

I bounced down the stairs, leaned over the rail and shouted.

"Hey mom, can I go to Brent's house?"

"If you can get a ride, I have to go to work." She yelled back.

"Ok, I'll ask."

I put the phone back up to my ear and ran back up the stairs.

"Can you come get me?" I asked.

"Yeah sure be there in 10." He replied and hung up.

I walked into my closet trying to decide what to wear, I decided on one of those long sleeve pocket t-shirts and jeans, Along with my plain uggs.

I put my long hair in a ponytail and grabbed my Vera Bradley lanyard with my money and things. I heard the car honk so I bounded down the steps and walked out the door.

As I walked to the car I saw several guys and noticed I was the only girl. Not to mention I was several years younger. See I had met Brent a couple years ago because I was close friends with his sister. But then his sister got a scholarship to this fancy boarding school in New York. After she moved away I started hanging out with Brent and we just kinda became close too.

In the front seat was Alx who was driving, and Brent in the passengers seat. In the back seat there was Matthew Espinosa, Cameron Dallas, and Mr Carter. In the very back was Nash Grier and Curtis Lepore, which left a spot for me. I climbed into the back plopping down next to Nash.

"Hi, I'm Laura." I said.

"Nash." He replied smiling at me.

"I love your vines by the way." I told him.

"Thanks." He smiled again.

"So everyone this is Laura, she's 13, and she'll be staying with us a lot." Brent said from the front.

"I will be?" I said questioningly.

"Yep." He replied. "I just got my mom to text and ask your mom of you would like to go on vacation with us for the Christmas holiday and also later on next summer for Magcon." He smiled.

"No way!" I exclaimed happily.

"Yep we leave on Monday, right after school. We'll pick you up and head to the airport."

"Cool is everyone here going to be there?" I asked.

"Yes." Brent said.

"Where are we going exactly?" I asked.

"Orlando." He said.

"Are we going to Disney World?" I asked excited.

"Yes!" Brent said in his kid voice that he uses when he gets excited.

"This is going to be great!" I said.

We arrived at Nash's house and everyone piled out of the car.

I went inside and why the boys ran around playing with balls and wrestling I introduced my self to Nash's mom.

"Hi," I said tapping her on the shoulder. "I'm Laura, Brent's friend, it's nice to meet you Mrs. Grier."

"Oh, hello sweetie, it's lovely to meet you, but please call me Elizabeth."

"Ok, Elizabeth." I smiled. Suddenly they're was a smashing noise.

She put her fingers on the bridge of her nose and shook her head.

"Those boys are insane." She said.

"Tell me about it." I said.

"Boys! If you are going to roughhouse go out side!" She screamed.

The guys then burst in to the kitchen and ran out the back door almost knocking me over.

This is going to be a crazy holiday.

----------------------------------------------

Hi guys! I'm not new to wattpad but this is my first time posting a fic on here. I really hope you enjoy this story.

So thanks for reading! And I will update soon!