Chapter 11

Hi guys!! I decided to update again!!

So enjoy the chapter!!

----------------------------------------------

Laura POV

Finally Christmas Eve came.

We had all gotten up early and headed out to magic kingdom so we would have time to ride rides and see the firework show later.

Once we got to Magic Kingdom my jaw dropped open with amazement.

The fake snow mixed with the bright lights was absolutely stunning.

"Wow." I said, turning in a full circle.

"Gorgeous isn't it." Cameron said to me.

"No kidding." I mumbled, still in awe.

"Come on, we've got lots of rides to ride and not a lot of time." He said patting my shoulder.

----------------------------------------------

Later on that day, we were all tired and laying out some towels to sit on to watch the special christmas fireworks.

We all basically collapsed when we got the towels all set out.

After 20 minutes of waiting, the fireworks started.

"This is breathtaking." I mumbled.

"I know right." Hayes said plopping down next to me.

"What are you doing?" I asked him with gritted teeth.

"I just wanna say that I'm so sorry about everything. I shouldn't have jumped to asking you out that early. You obviously have a reason and when you're ready to open up to me. I'm here." He said.

"Apology accepted. Now would you like to watch the fireworks with me?" I asked.

"It would be a pleasure my lady." He smiled.

----------------------------------------------

The next morning we all went to Nash and Hayes room to open our presents.

Throughout the week we had all received packages from our families.

Since I was the youngest, they let me go first.

I had gotten a new phone case from Alex, A Buster Beans tshirt from Curtis, the Despicable Me 2 movie from Cameron, Mike and Ike's from Taylor, one if those best friend necklaces from Cece, This Is Us fan cut edition from Carter, A Starbucks gift card from Brandon, some galaxy and black leggings from Matthew, a gorgeous chevron scarf from Nash, a gold bracelet from Brent, and an infinity necklace with cross earrings from Hayes.

After I hugged and thanked all of them Hayes opened his presents.

When he opened mine, last, his eyes got wide and he started jumping up and down like a little kid.

"Thank you so so so so much Laura!! How did you know?" He asked hugging me.

"I had help." I said looking a Alex and mouthing to him a thank you.

After everyone else finished opening their presents we went out to lunch.

----------------------------------------------

When we got back, we all went to mine and Brent's room to just hang out.

I decided I needed a minute to myself so I stepped outside on the patio.

The view was absolutely gorgeous. Just like the rest of this city.

I put my hands on the ledge and peacefully watched the night sky.

A few minutes later I heard the patio door slid open. I turned around and was greeted by none other than Hayes.

"Hi." I said with a small wave.

"Hey." He small waved back. "So Brent told me that you think we should get to know each other better before you'll think about dating me."

"And?" I asked.

"Well what should we know about each other." He shrugged.

"Umm, ask me a question." I said.

"What's your favorite color?" He said.

"Really that's all you can think of?" I said laughing.

"Yes!! So what is it?" He asked again, smiling.

"Lime Green." I said.

"Interesting." He said.

I threw my head back and laughed.

We talked like this for a couple of hours before Brent came out and told us everyone was going to bed.

"Ok, just one second Brent." I said.

He nodded and went back inside.

"Hayes. The reason that I ran off that night in the balloon, is because last year I had a boyfriend, last year, he would abuse me. And I was scared to commit like that again." I said shakily.

He immediately walked over to me and smothered me in a hug.

"Hayes, I need air." I told him, patting him on the back.

"I'm so sorry. I had no clue." He said, letting go.

"I know, I know." I said.

"Well goodnight Laura." He said, looking at me one last time before going back inside.

"Goodnight Hayes." I sighed in relief and followed him in.

----------------------------------------------

Yay!! Another update!! I love you all so much and I can't believe this has gotten 19k reads and 700+ votes!!

You guys are the greatest!!

I know I promised to put the girlfriends in, and I mention them here, but you guys will be more involved in book 2!! I swear!! So thank you for being patient!!

Also, keep comment what you ship!!
Ship names are: Layes (Laura/Hayes) and I can't think of a good ship name so you guys comment some ideas and I'll pick the best one!

So don't forget to comment what you ship and I love you all so much and I'm so grateful for each and every one of you!!

-xoxo Laura