Chapter 3

Congrats to the following people for getting parts in the book!

@KelseyHamm- Cameron's Girlfriend

@XxBeautifulHorrorxX- Nash's Girlfriend

And @crystal_456- Matthew's Girlfriend

Hope you enjoy this chapter!!

----------------------------------------------

Laura POV

I woke up to an unfamiliar sight. I could've swore that I feel asleep on the couch. I sat up and looked around. After seeing several pictures of Hayes, I decided this was most likely his room.

I smiled at the thought of him letting me sleep in his bed.

I walked down the hall sleepily and stumbled into the kitchen at the smell of pancakes.

"Look who finally decided to wake up." Brent said.

"Shut up." I said, lightly shoving his shoulder.

I sat down at the bar and started to eat my pancakes.

"So what are we doing today?" I asked.

"We were trying to decide between going to the mall or the movies." Nash said.

"Mall!" I said.

"I agree, we could make vines there, plus if we decide we want to see a movie there's a theater in the mall." Brent said.

"Alright let's leave at 11:00." Nash said.

"I need someone to drive me to my house so I can change clothes." I said.

"I will." Alx said.

"Ok, just let me get my stuff." I said before returning to Hayes's room to get my stuff.

I went back down the hall and told Alx I was ready to go.

I stepped out the door and followed him to the car.

He pulled out of Nash's driveway and it was quiet until he broke the silence.

"So, how are you?"

"I'm good, you?" I responded.

"Great. So you excited about winter break?" He asked.

"Yes! I cannot wait!"

"Me either, I love Disney." He says as we pull into my driveway.

We get into the house and I tell him to wait while I shower and change.

After I take my shower, I change into a simple pink and blue tshirt and bounce down the stairs.

"You have a nice house." Alx says looking at my pictures.

"Thank you!" I said.

We drove back to the Grier house in silence. When we walked inside I saw an unfamiliar girl there.

"Laura, this is Kelsey, my girlfriend." Cameron said.

"Hi, nice to meet you." I said.

"Hey, nice to meet you too!" She said cheerfully.

When she started talking again I whispered to Cameron.

"She's very pretty."

"I know." He said smiling.

We all piled in the car and Matthew spoke up.

"Is it ok if my girlfriend meets us there?"

"Sure." Nash said, not looking up from his phone.

"Who are you so obsessed with texting today?" I said, leaning over to look at his phone.

"No one!" He said facing his screen away from me.

I snatched the phone from him and held it up as he struggled to get it back.

"Aww! He's texting a girl! Her name is Mariana! And he put hearts around her name!" I said before Nash finally got his phone back from me.

We stopped to pick up Matthew's girlfriend Crystal who was also extremely gorgeous.

Alx continued to drive but then he gasped loudly and turned up the radio.

I recognized the song as American Girl by Bonnie McKee. This was Alx's favorite song I remembered from his vines.

We rolled down the windows and sang the lyrics loudly until we pulled up to the mall.

Today was going to be fun.

----------------------------------------------

I really hoped you guys liked this chapter! I love you guys so much and thanks for reading and voting!

I will update soon!

Thank you again for reading!