Chapter 12

Hi guys!! You all are so amazing and this fanfic has gotten much farther than I ever thought it would.

I have a couple of announcements for you all!!

First off I need a good title for book 2!!
You can either kik me your idea at @LauraW04 or comment/inbox me your idea. The person who comes up with the best title gets:
-A follow
- A shoutout
-A part in book 2

Also I need a cover! So once I announce the winner and the title whoever makes the best cover wins!
The cover must include:
-A picture of Hayes and/or Brent
-The title
-my username with an @ sign in front somewhere
When you finish the cover kik me a pic of it @LauraW04 and I'll pick the winner!!

And finally after this chapter, there Is only one more in book one! But I am super excited for book two!!

So enjoy the chapter!

----------------------------------------------

Laura POV

Finally the day I had been most excited for rolled around:

New Years Eve.

The day where everyone stays up all night, rings in a brand new year, parts hard, and gets a fresh start.

We were all sitting around in the hotel room, we decided to spend New Years there so we wouldn't be with fans and only friends.

Also the girlfriends had stayed and even my friend Anima had came.

So, anyways, we were all sitting around the hotel room sharing our resolutions.

I wasn't really paying attention. I was kinda staring off into space.

This was a new year. I needed to let my past go. Sure I had been hurt, but that should no longer hold me down. This was a new start. Time to trust again.

"Laura." Nash said. I snapped my head up.

"What's your resolution?" He asked.

"To be a little but more trusting." I smiled and looked at Hayes.

After about 30 more minutes of goofing off, the clock struck 11:59.

People started to countdown.

"So," Hayes walked up to me. "You ready to take me up on that offer. It's been on the table for 3 weeks now. But I knew I wanted you since that day we met last month."

"I think I am." I said, taking a shaky breath.

20 seconds.

"You sure?" Hayes said. "I don't want to rush you."

"Positive. I'm only just a little scared." I said.

10 seconds.

"Don't worry." He said moving in. "I'm not going anywhere."

5 seconds.

I leaned in.

3

2

1

Our lips collided and I wrapped my arms around his neck. This was my first real, non forced kiss and it felt absolutely amazing.

We pulled away and everyone was celebrating.

Everyone had obviously kissed someone.

Even Cece had scored a shocked looking Brandon Calvillo. I think Brent even kissed Anima.

"New Year New Me right?" I said smirking.

"Don't you start that typical white girl stuff with me!" Hayes said.

"I'm only kidding!" I laughed.

"You better be!" Hayes said before picking me up and spinning me in circles.

I laughed again.

Everything was finally perfect.

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys! We have almost finished book one! I hope you guys didn't think the book was too short! I have huge plans for book two so it will be much longer!!

Thank you guys so much for over 1k votes and 28k reads!!! You guys are insane and I would be no where without your support!

I am going to update the next chapter in like 30 minutes!! So don't forget to send in your title ideas!

-xoxo Laura