2

Another text appeared a few minutes later,
"I'm coming to your house now, I know your home alone" - Amy.
I didn't know what to do, I didn't want to reply because then she would know I wasn't busy. I didn't treat her right and I used her and because of this, every time I sheared from her, I'd feel nervous. I knew that she deserved an apology or something, but I didn't want to see her. I was a coward. Amy knew where I lived because I'd never moved house, I felt attached to this house after my parents passed away around 2 years ago. I'd known Lucy for a long time and Lucy's parents loved me like there own. Amy had good intensions 90% of the time but did things without thinking.

I tried to continued watching my Tv show but I knew she was coming and I did t like the feeling ur was giving me. My show got interrupted by a soft knock at the door. I sighed. I didn't want to have to deal with this again. Last time she cried for an hour and ranted about her life. It was always so draining and upsetting for because she was a nice girl but I just didn't like her in that way.

I walked to the door and opened it.
"Amy, why are you doing here?", I mumbled trying to act like I just woke up so she would leave.
"James! I know Lucy isn't because I saw her at the tavern with Leah. I miss you, please hear me out", she begged with hope in her eyes. She didn't even acknowledge how tired I sounded.I didn't want to be too harsh with her because she has had very continuous family problems.
"I don't think you understand, I'm in love with Lucy. We're happy. I think it's best if you leave.", I responded, trying to say it as delicate as I could.