4

t had occurred to me that I had cheated on my amazing girlfriend of 2 years. She had always been there fore me. When my parents passed away, when my brother went to jail. When I was just having a bad day, she would always try to cheer me up. This is how I replayed her? I hated myself. I didn't know what to do. She was the one I want to be with forever. I felt like I doesn't deserve her. She would never do anything to hurt me and I cheated on her? I felt sick, sitting in my bed, knowing what I had done, also knowing Lucy would be home soon. I had to tell her. Tell her it was a mistake. Tell her it didn't mean anything, that I love and I don't know what I'd do with out her. I told her I'd never do anything to hurt her.

When Lucy got home, we sat down and talked. I started to cry as I saw her hear break. She sobbed. As I tried to explain to her that I loved her, that I couldn't live with out her. She argued
"If you really loved me, you wouldn't have done this" she said with tears running down her face, she was walking around our house, gathering a few things and shoving them into a bag. I tried to tell her that it was a mistake and it wouldn't happen again, that I'd do anything. She wouldn't listen.