Chapter 3: Contest?

Serena's Pov
So I started to walk along the corridors remembering what happened yesterday, all the fun memories came back to me and I remembered one question.
Serena what do you think of me? The raven haired boy asked.
Thoughts lingered in my head but I couldn't interpret the meaning, soon while I was walking I saw a man posting on a board. I approached him....
Me: "May I ask but what is that?"
Man: "Oh this is a scheduled group, well you see we have a lot of competitors in this years contest."
Me: "Oh I see,may I ask why?"
Man: "Well the reward is kinda awesome for the girls so it's an only female contest."
Me: "Reward?"
Man: "Yes it's a date with the heartrob Ash Ketchum."
Me: "Oh I see......"
Man: "So are you gonna join?"
Me: "I'll think about it."
Soon I started to walk around the hallways until I saw Tetra my old classmate.
Me: "Tetra Hi!"
Tetra: "Oh hi Serena long time no see."
Me: "Yeah."
Tetra: "So are you gonna join the contest? I heard you're very awesome."
Me: "Well I don't know how about you?"
Tetra: "No thanks besides Im not a fangirl."
Me: "Oh ok haha lol."
Tetra: "Well what's wrong?"
Me: "It's just that I don't think I like the reward, and besides plenty of girls want the reward as well."
Tetra: "Anyways I'm gonna find Link he's also at the group of Ash so if you don't mind please help me by entering."
Me: "Fine but don't blame me if I lose."
Ash's Pov
I don't know if the school was thinking right really after that awesome tour now this, a contest to see who dates Ash Ketchum? I felt very weird but at the same time confident.
Soon I saw Link.
Me: "Hey Link bro."
Link: "Well Ash, what brings you here."
Me: "Well I can't do anything until 2pm now is still 12pm."
Link: "Oh the workout practice later, I'm gonna skip gotta do something."
Me: "Mind if I tag along for a while."
We soon walked through the hallways when we heard two girls talking.
Girl 1: "Are you sure about this?"
Girl 2: "Please I need to get close to him just this once."
I sweat dropped and thought it's another fangirl when I continued walking I saw Serena and another girl who looks like another person from Hyrule talking. Soon Link spoke.
Link: "Hey Ash I think I like that girl."
Pointing at the other girl beside Serena.
Me: "Oh ok good luck with that."
Soon I pushed Link and luckily he tripped and was notice by Serena and the girl.
Tetra: "Hi! My name is Tetra, I know you you're Link right?"
Link: "Yeah, so can we chat for a while."
Tetra: "Ok."
They both happily walked away and soon I approached Serena
Me: "So you're thinking of joining the contest."
Serena: "Well it's Tetra's fault 😐."
Me: "Why not I'm sure you will enjoy."
We took a long talk and before she left, she gave me a small ballpen with the words Thanks Ash Ketchum 😀
It was awesome yet another thought came into my head... Is this for real?