Chapter 22: Trust No One

Corrin' s Pov
Me: "So Serena while we're walking here want to grab a quick snack."
Serena: "Yeah sure thanks."
Me: "I'll go on ahead for a while you stay safe."
Serena: "Sure it's not like some hot crazy dude will appear out of nowhere and will probably kidnap or do something to me."
Me: "Sure I'll walk ahead to find kartana."
As I was walking I saw a handsome man on the floor, I didn't actually like guys that much they can be deceivers and will probably just trick you. I walked on ahead without going near him, until I reached the meadow,Kartana was just cutting some bushes.
Me: "Kartana, could you please assist me in dueling celesteela?"
Kartana: "Why would I?"
Me: "I'm a skilled sword user and I have phermosa and nihilego."
Kartana: "So you have my sister and my little sister."
Me: "Apparently phermosa joined me, but we had to catch nihilego."
Kartana: "Fine I'll join you if you promise to show me some skill."
Me: "Sure bring out your largest tree."
Kartana: "This tree could never be cut even with my power if you destroy this I'll join you."
Me: "Easy as getting candy from a baby, Corrin dragon form."
I changed into a dragon and burned the tree, it was like a one second trial.
Kartana: "Ok I'll join you let's go."
?: "Ahhh!!!!!"
Me: "Kartana let's go."
Kartana: "Ok."
We rushed out to see the weird guy going near Serena he had some kind of laser.
Me: "Step away from her."
Guy: "Really she's so beautiful I want her."
Me: "What's that thing you have there?"
Guy: "Oh this, its for turning you guys into statues."
Serena: "Go sylveon, use flash then use dazzling gleam on Corrin and Kartana."
Soon the place became white and before I knew it I got hit by a dazzling gleam, I fell into a strange hole wondering why did she save me and Kartana.
Me: "Serena no!!!!"
Serena: "Stay safe."
Me: "Return Kartana."
Guy: "Laser activate."
Serena: "Sylveon now jump and help Corrin, at least that way Corrin would feel safe."
Sylveon: "Veon."
Guy: "Now!!!!"
The laser hit Serena and I saw it with my bare eyes, the friend whom I first met turned into stone but that wasn't it Sylveon jumped and was coming to me. I was wondering what would happen to Serena but the guy took her statue and walked away with her, seems like there headed for the castle. Don't worry friend I'll save you.