Chapter 15: Nightmare Part 1

Serena's Pov
So we actually reached the room before the boss and I was expecting Ash, Toon Link, and Tetra. Soon after ten minutes two people came.
Toon Link: "Hi guys!"
Zelda: "Hi!"
Me: "Where's Ash?"
Tetra: "Well he told us to go ahead."
Me: "Well I remembered that Darkrai escaped."
Zelda: "Serena I heard that the boss told Darkrai to put a nightmare on Ash."
Me: "What!"
Zelda: "I'm sorry I didn't tell you because you might get shocked."
Me: "It's fine, Zelda can you protect Toon Link and Tetra. I'm going after Ash."
Zelda: "Sure take Celebi with you."
Me: "Bye guys."
Tetra: "Take care."
I soon dashed towards the room where they said Ash was left, Celebi was flying beside me checking any suspicious activity that might surprise us. As soon as we reached the end of the hallway, there was a room. I opened the door to see Ash on the floor, I ran to him.
Me: "Celebi please teleport me in his mind."
Celebi: "Bi!"
I closed my eyes and soon we disappeared into thin air and before I knew it we were inside Ash's dream world, I scanned the area until I saw three big doors. The center was the biggest but I could see a small note on the door which said that you need to clear both rooms in order to enter the center room, I looked on the two doors and the first door was named Jealousy while the other was heartbroken. It actually felt like this was a sequel but I knew that I came here to find Ash and defeat Darkrai, so I entered the door with the words Jealousy. I was teleported inside a school which was similar to our school, oh yeah! This was a dream so this is actually our school in dreamland, I checked the clock and it was 2am. Wait what! Who would possibly come here at this time? I remembered that in the movies that something good doesn't happen to people who stay long in school in the middle of the night.
Me: "Go delphox light the way."
The hallway has little lights now but I was shivering, Celebi flew by my side to protect me and I knew that I was safe. Soon after walking a while I heard a voice.
Unknown girl: "Come on guards get him!"
Unknown boy: "What are you doing to me!"
Unknown girl: "Something I like."
I quickly felt weird after hearing them talk, did the girl want to Kill the boy? Oh no! I walked slowly until I saw a girl who seems so aggressive with bodyguards and I saw a boy who seem to look a lot like Ash. After a while the guards grabbed the boy and his hat flew, it was Ash! The girl slowly made her way to Ash and before I knew it she started kissing him. What! I thought Ash liked me....... I wanted to cry but I remembered this was all a dream.
Me: "Hey ugly get away from my boyfriend."
Girl: "Who the heck are you? He is mine."
Me: "I'm Serena and we started dating."
The girl got angry and soon she asked her two bodyguards to attack me, they both left Ash on the ground and started to dash to me.
Me: "Delphox burn them with blast burn."
The fire started at the school and soon both bodyguards ran towards the exit while the girl stayed and stared at me.
Me: "You know what let's settle this miss."
Girl: "So what if I die at least I can keep Ash."
Me: "Now Delphox use blast burn."
Soon the fire soon started to go towards the girl but she manage to dodge it.
Girl: "I'll be back."
She left and soon I started to run towards Ash, the building was getting destroyed and then I remembered that Celebi was beside me.
Me: "Celebi please save Ash and yourself, I don't think you can save all of us."
Celebi looked worried but soon it went to Ash and started to teleport him. I continued to look at him and soon the building started crashing, there was no more way for me to asave myself at least Ash was safe. I soon started to remember my mom and everyone who had been there for me, I looked at the stars maybe this was the last time I would see him again, I started crying about all these memories and because of too much emotions I started to black out and saw a shadow figure, I really hope it's someone good.......