Lies or extended truths ?

Just as I was about to explain the long awaited answer to the Sky and Cameron show, the bell rung. I sighed in relief, talk about being saved by the bell. Literally. Eric was still staring at me however, his arms were crossed and he was tapping his foot in impatience.

"Love to talk big bro, but AP science is calling. " I said before trying to walk off, unfortunately he was in my way, I tried to side step him before he mimicked my move and we were face to face once again. Irritation pricked at me as I looked up at him with a silent question mark.

"Stop avoiding it" he replied.

"Why are you acting Like we don't live in the same house, Find me at home" I snapped "Now get out of my way" I added before pushing past him. He stumbled to the side with a surprised grunt because I had elbowed him. Once again, I didn't know my own strength. Without looking back I rushed through the hallway, looking around, the hallway was more spacious then I remembered but thankfully nothing had really changed as I'd found my classroom easily. When I arrived at the door, I paused, okay sky, moment of silence.

"Skylar Evans?"

I jumped in surprise, guess that was my queue. I slid into the classroom silently trying my hardest to avoid the 30 pairs of eyes but it was no use because I was the centre of attention anyways. I walked straight to the short bald man at the front of the class sitting behind a desk, handing him my timetable.

"Ah, you must be Miss Evans, take a seat next to Rachel at the back there" he said without really looking up as he was too busy organising the files on his desk. I walked away in silence.

"Oh and Miss Evans, I don't tolerate late comers. I will overlook it this one time as you are new but don't let it happen again." He added.

I heard a snicker to the left of me, oh hell Nah. It was Ben! I hadn't seen him since I left. He gave me a toothy grin as he nodded his head in acknowledgment. I replied with a smile and hurried to my seat next to the brunette called Rachel. When I glanced at her I noticed she was rapidly texting on her phone paying no attention at all. She had shoulder length curls, glasses, and cute freckles. But she didn't look like the usual dork, she was actually pretty cute, at least from the angle I had a vision of. Her skin was a nice dark caramel and I noticed she had a slim figure.

"Okay but, why you staring"? She asked, startled out my blatant attempt at staring I snapped my head to the front almost braking my neck in the process. Why was I acting like a wimp, that was the old me, that girl was gone.

"I can't! I yelled at Alex who was throwing blows left and right. He abruptly stopped and I dropped to the ground in exhaustion. I could feel tears well up as I shook in fear.

"Sky, I'm not going easy on you. This is why you asked me train you right?" he answered in a matter-of-fact tone. He was right, I did ask him to make me stronger, but I didn't know it was going to be this hard.in light of this I kept sniffing and letting the tears fall freely. Alex grabbed me and carried me inside, he gently placed me on the couch then left the room. When he appeared he had a bandage wrap. I wasn't sure why he brought them however because my wounds were already healing. He grabbed my right hand and wrapped one bandage around then the other and repeated the same thing.

" I want you to go punch that tree outside . until it breaks, put your strength into it.You cant come inside or take a rest until you're done. If you give up , I will never help you again, you got that"? he said with a firm voice. I opened my mouth to protest but nothing came out. Instead I nodded, he gave me a wide smile . Amazing. My face was suddenly flushed and I looked away pretending to be occupied while my heart raced rapidly....

Hi guys this is just a snippet for you all to read and tell me If I should continue or get rid of this book. Just leave a comment below. Aleast 10 commnet s And I will continue. Thanks J

Witchinghour xxx

|8Ko2