The random story that popped up in my head ._.

Citron looked down at the table that was littered with the diagrams of new inventions and tons and tons of equations connecting with the corresponding parts of the invention. He took off his glasses and massaged the base of his nose, thinking about the last time he had a cup of coffee, but shrugged it off and walked to the box of broken machine parts. He dug his arms into the box, searching for the photonic core to power up his newest invention he thought about, he stopped and looked down at the box of junk. Satoshi... Serena... Eureka..... Satoshi.... He withdrew his arms from the box full of parts and got back up, readjusting his glasses on the bridge of his nose.

Since he had decided to stay over at the Lumiose gym in order to finally make an invention that wouldn't blow up, at time the gym would be very lonely and Citron would turn on the gym's stereo and sway around his lab in sync with the music tht would be put on. Serena had offered to take care of Eureka while they traveled back to Vaninile Town invited by Serena's mother in order to celebrate her victory for her third princess key, Serena had begged Satoshi to come along with her, while Citron volunteered to stay behind. He turned around to the sound of heavy pawsteps, and watched his Luxray bound out from the shadows, it barked and flipped the on switch that lit the lab....

-Oh god Idk anymore XDD-

So I did this outta nowhere and im still having the hardest time trying to write a battle scene for one of my fanfics.... I've been thinking of something else.. huehuehue... Anyways I hope y'all would enjoy this fanfic too... maybe... go nuts bye~ Shadex