Just a random Gary x Timmy story...

Gary looked at everything.. The clones were killed in gruesome ways. "Would you like another flamingo drink?" Another clone says, holding up a tray, but the robot called the Scarey-bot, had grabbed the clone by the body and crushing in it. "What would you do..." It said, dropping the dead clone in Gary's arms. He looked at it and placed his hands at the neck, and choked it. The robot nodded and started to walk away, until Gary grabbed a black bow and arrow and shot the robot with a steel dagger. He got up from his knee and stabbed the robot harsly and grabbed a steel pipe and stabbed the robot once more. "Calm down dude.." Darth vader said, dragging his feet slowly. "How should I.... I don't feel calm.." He said shaking violently. "You're gonna get your chance.. Now come on... Let's get out of this place.." He says, looking at the large ship. "Come on flipsy!" The star ship leader said. "Yeah.. Right... Let's go back to Dimsdale..."

"I'm pretty sure Cosmo that you can't ust poof up a large dragon in Fairy World now! You've already done that." Timmy says, shrugging at the strange memory. "It's true.. So we're not doing that anymore." Wanda says, floating to the fish bowl. Suddenly, the window and wall were demolished. "Huh!" Timmy yelps as he sees the unwanted wishes. "I'm back!" Gary says, feeling his neck hair prick. The space leader sits down and watchs Flipsy happily and starts laughing happily. Cosmo and Wanda spring into action, attacking the space leader. Gary looks at Timmy and walks towards him. "Hey... What's up Tim-Tim?" He says, lurring Timmy closer. He looks at Timmy and then grasps his neck. "What! Gar-" Timmy says, gasping for breath. He looks at Gary's eyes and sees hatered flaming with something else. Timmy gains his energy and throws a punch at the former friend. Gary lets go and falls back. He looks at Timmy, who was rubbing his neck that now how red marks on it. "I-I-" Gary looked and broke down into tears. Timmy looks at Gary, who felt a pang of sadness in the boy. He walked over to Gary slowly and kneeled down. "Something wrong?" The buck-tooth boy said looking at Gary with sympathic. "Yes there is something wrong Tim-Tim! I almost killed you!!" He said crying. Timmy looks down and then hugs his friend. "I forgive you.." Timmy says, hugging the friend tightly. "Cosmo! Wanda! I wish that Gary could be freed from the Unwished island!" Timmy says, to his faires. Their wands light up and the wish was granted. Gary looked up slowly and looked at Timmy. The buck tooth boy looked at Gary and gave him a lopside grin. Gary looked and teared up happily and hugged Timmy once more.

--------------------------------------------------<o3o>--------------------------------------------------------

Wat am I doing with my life? Anyways, I don't own FOP, I just write the stories..~BlackStar