real life dream guy

"Hey you okay?"Aiden asked, looking actually worried.I jumped a little when he touched my shoulder."Yeah I'm fine...totally cool...you just look familer" I said starting to panic a little.He perked up and said "Yeah I'm the new kid...my father is always traveling around the world so I move alot, he lost his job so we got up and  moved here."He exclaimed.I was sort of listening to him but, the other part of me's brain was raceing...who is this guy, why is he in my drawing? I was saying in my head as we both walked into the library together.

We sat at a round table and started to talk. "so Ive told you a little about me...what about you?" Aiden asked once we sat.I answered plainly "Not much to tell, I don't really have any parents, my best friend is like a sister to me and I live with my Aunt Kate.I'm not exactly a perky person and to warn you, dont mess with me on one of my bad days..." He looked at me a little wierd..."What are you like on your bad days?" He asks and I decide not to answer "I see, dont like talking about it right?Its cool, People always have thier bad days but the best part is when they get past them"He said before the bell had rang for 1st hour.I dont know what I liked about him more...The fact he said the main line of my favorite book or the fact that he was real...