great dread

I looked up and everything started rushing back...The memories of what i just had done...the taste in my mouth was pure horror.I've never drank werewolf blood before, it tasted unnormal like the taste you get once you go to the denteist after they picked and proted at your teeth but at the same time the blood itself was... unlike anything I could describe.It was... a new flavor....the sad part is that I liked it...

everything in me broke once I finally got the nerve to unwinde from Aiden's arms and once I looked at the red covered body...I started to loose it.balling and crying my eyes out,I got down on my knees and looked hugged his lifeless being.Aiden just patted me on the back and understood I didnt want him to say anything...I just wanted to melt.

Once I finally pulled myself back together Kylie found me.Now it was her turn for her to start crying her eyes out. I wanted to comfort her but I couldnt knowing that it was my fault she was even crying in the first place.I looked at Aiden who was stareing me in the eyes screaming "What do we do with her?" I nodded my head and dragged Kylie off him...there was a struggle till she figured out who was holding her back.Aiden dragged Lukes body into the forest while I sat next to Kylie, who was now curled into me trying to control herself...

She finally calmed down to the point she fell asleep in my arms, unaware of what to happen next...