white and red spotted lilly

It took me awhile to put myself back together, just to be able to breath normally again.I finally got up and looked at this myth hunter.He was around my age and looked a little unpleasant,a little upset.I guess I kind of expected him to take his scythe and start cutting me but he didn't.His peer black mask starring back at me, like he knew me and wanted to say something to me but couldnt...He nodded his head at me and did something unexpected...he threw a white and red spotten lilly to my feet, like some sort of trademark.Something he wanted to leave behind for me to pick up.

All that time after once I got back home I just kept starring at that lilly,wondering why he left it behind.What it meant, and why for me?What was so special about me?with All these questions rambling off in my head I almost didn't notice Kylie in our bedroom...almost ."Hey sis, did you do me that favor?" She asked me before I could sit at my desk, just to rest for a second felt wonderful.I sighed and decided to tell her everything...including the myth hunter and the lilly...

I guess you could say she was a little surprised to hear the part about the hunter, I mean not many come to this town.It had very few myths here and besides...Not many humans come here either,its a wasteland town.So not many people could get hurt so that left another question...Why is he here?What makes this place special.while All this going into my mind I had the lilly in my hand, I guess I liked it.I don't know why but it felt...protecting...Like it was the only thing I had to remind me the hunter is not just another drawing or dream...hes real, and I wasn't letting that slip out of my hands...Not this time...