Luke's Back and Aidens Fate

Me and Aiden talked for hours on end.He was really nice to me,unlike some people *cough-Luke- anyways, speaking of Luke I told Aiden about him,I needed to speak to someone about it and someone not being Kylie because she wont let it go...I trusted Aiden a little more than I needed to but I didnt care,He was really special to me...I really liked him...maybe even loved him.

"Whats in your beenie hat?"He asked me once I turned my neck to crack it,The sun was starting to get to me...I would have to leave soon."It was a gift from a... friend"I said trying to act casual about it, wishing that he didnt bring it up...I told him everything about the Myth hunter and the lilly in my beenie hat.

He started acting wierd after that,Like he was hideing something.I didnt think to much of it though,I figured he would understand it.After that I heard with my vampire ears the sound of twigs breaking and leaves crumbling,It wasnt a great sound...Aiden perked up,and told me to hide behind a tree with him.Right then and there Luke came bursting through the forest...in werewolf form.

Aiden told me to stay there and dont move,as he put on a black mask and red cape...I could not believe my eyes....Aiden lunged forward with his scythe in hand,and thats when it sunk in...

Aiden Mathis was the Myth Hunter...