Friend back and Friend breaks

The next day we had a surprise in store for us...Tristan came back from juvenile detention witch was a surprise.Tristan was a bad guy in everyone's eyes, and I mean everyone.Luke looked a little bothered by it when we first saw him that morning. He was scarce, a little on edge.I guess I shouldn't be complaining, everyone was scared of him. That morning everyone was getting out of his way as he walked through the halls like I said, everyone is scared of him...

I didn't really pay much attention to it, even if it was a big deal.He used to be friends with me,Kylie and Luke but sadly he got into trouble and left about 6 years ago.I haven't been in contact with him since he left.None of us even knew what he did, it just seamed like he got up and disappeared.Kylie I believe was the one who missed him the most.Him  and her were inseparable back when we were younger.Nothing could tear them apart...But, then he left and right after that she started dating Luke...

I was walking down the little hallway to lunch later that afternoon when someone pulled me into the art room.I turned and stuck out my fangs in defense.Kylie was standing behind me alone the first words out of her mouth were "I need to speak with you...now" I could tell it was important by the look in her eyes and I took a seat at one of the stools to signal to her that I was ready to listen.

"Okay...well this morning I yesterday I got into a fight with Luke..."She began I told her that I knew and she spat back "That's not the whole story..."I folded my arms telling her that I didn't see the point she left the whole thing dangling and finished it up by asking me "Will you break up with Luke for me?" and a little piece of me broke.