1) When will this be over?

• Dedicated to My imaginary lover

-"What on earth is wrong with you "Sun"?" said my bestfriend "Joe", while going through the songs list on my sumsung galaxy tab 2, with an expression that he always does when disliking something, that is more like raising right eyebrow , bugging both eyes out and curving  lips. He always does that to show his sarcasm.

because sarcasm is basically what his life revolves around, he is the funniest guy I ever met, and for the record I didn't meet many,  he is really trustworthy and faithfull, above all comfy to be around, he have an emo like short hair, smokey grey eyes, smooth deep voice and a contagious laugh.

-"I know none of those. you're musical taste is very weird" He added with a devilish smile

-"and old" continued "Lana"  who was resting on Joe's lap, while twisting her face and  trying to look ugly, and unlikely she always looked adorable as hell, she has those two pairs of eyes that  if you stare into  takes you to another universe, green like the grass and sparkling like the stars, large and long lashed, angular cheekbones and a pointed chin. thinly plucked eyebrows that followed the slight curve of her eye. A long nose hooked over tiny lips, which were painted in bright red , naturaly smooth blonde hair, that is long enough to cover her ears, and a consistent  thin body not over 110 pound.

I always thought Lana and Joe my two bestfriend would make a cute, lovely couple, because their bond is so strong, and they both liked to cuddle very much, and were both single so yeah, but they alwaysrefused the idea,  faked a laugh, I remeber Joe even said  he would  be disguisted making out, But I promise I saw them kissing once  before, and french kiss in particular in Nate's party and God knows what hapened after that.

I ignored what  both of them said and continued following a tiny black ant that carried a tiny dorritos chip that fell from my mouth earlier into it's colony.

-"SUN? SUNRISE! we're both talking in here, will you keep ignoring us?  said Lana who looked pissed off and started breathing in and out angrily with sound

Turning away from the ant who was now sharing the chip with her buddies, I looked blankly to Joe and Lana and said roughly: "As long as you guys keep irritating me"

-"Comm'n you know we don't!" replied Joe who was now playing with Lana's hair in an attempy to braid it

-"I know, I know, I'm sorry, what was your question again? I asked showing zero interest, because I was fully aware of what they just said and zero interested in answering.

-"the bands you listen to, no one else does, they are a bit unpopular and antique not to mention the terrible, boring music they make"replied one of them

-"unpopular"? i questioned "Westlife, nsync and backstreet boys are unpopular? Back in the 90's they were the best selling boy bands in history, and their music is the finest on earth, you  need to pay some interest to history class" I said aggressively trying to support my all time obsession.

Lana gigled, then seconds later I sighed and said " guys you know how much I admire boybands and those in particular so lets end the discussion cause I will never listen to this generations music, not in any possible way"

-"lana check this out,  they have a song called "flying with out wings", announced Joe and moments later they  both  laughed till their eyes bursted into tears.

At this  moment the bell rang and I thanked God because I couldn't take my besties humour when it comes to  westlife, I'm a fan and I've been one since 2005, and my heart broke into million pieces when they broke up back in 2012, I never met them, not in any concert, not because I didn't want to but because I couldn't go, my room is full of their posters, my sumsung tab filled with their music, my locker too, hence everyone in my school knows how much I admire westlife. I walked slowly in the hall from the play ground where myself and my friend spent the 8th period , and into my dad's car back seat with empitiness in my mind and  as usual the news was playing in the background

"How was your day sweetheart?" Asked my dad.

"Been better" I said and   as I untangled the headphones  my dad continued "Oh Guess What? Your school principle called me and umm I hope you're not nervous but the Exams report will be out tommorow..."

I started  playing Flying without wings by my all time favoite band westlife which always helped in  setting me to peace, I'm pretty sure my dad continued  speaking , but headphones in worlds out,  The rest of the day went pretty normal, shower then reading a  bit of "The fault in our stars" tweeting a bit then stalking the sexiest men alive, the five members of westlife.

-"Oh Shane changed his profile picture, how lovely?" I remarked cheerfully "I envy you mrs Gillian (Shane's wife) I said checking out The 28 years old who was the lead singer of the irish Boyband westlife.

Yup that's pretty much me, a typical 17 years old girl only checking guys at the end of their twenties, I was no way interested in guys older than those

-"That's totally gay" I remembered Lana telling me, she  actually kept thinking I was a lesbian for a long timebut never came out, because I have not dated any one in my past  three years of high school, laughing at these stupid memories I texted Joe saying "guess who's interested in preparing me dinner's tonight? he replied with "your step mom?"  I laughed disappointedly and said deepily "Not a single one" because that's true dad never really cares about me in the presence of his new wed, the Evil Devil "Avril" my stepmom, who by her wicked magic I believe successfully makes him a total ignorant , they just got married last week, but  he knew her 11 month ago.  I turned the light off and went to  sleep hoping that the last week of school pass by as quickly as possible to  finally travel to mom's amazing house in Newzealand with her husband, to finally meet my new and only brother, "Dan"  Not knowing that tommorow was the start of something beautiful, not knowing  that my normal boring life was to come to an end very SOON...