8) Is this the end?

• Dedicated to Anyone who ever got heartbroken

Hello everyone :) New chapter is here. It's a sad one. A song that describe Sun's situation is to your right :) Ejoy xoxo

If jealousy could kill. This is the most accurate description of my case right now. Seeing them kissing pierced right though my heart, and left a big hallow gap. At this moment I  knew, I would never be happy again. I would never love again. I would never trust again.

Betrayel was least what you could say. He cheated right infront of my eyes. My knees didn't serve me, neither did my emotions. I started crying a river once I fell onto my knees. The world is revoving way to fast and my heart pace is acelerationg to the point that I'm starting to wonder, Is it possible to get a heart attack at this youg age?

Noticing me, Kevin pulled apart from Mark. 'What the hell is she doing here? I thought she would leave us alone'

-'She lives with me, she's my girlfriend?' answered Mark. However the last part was more like a question rather than a statment.

-'well, I don't care. Tell her to leave now, or else I will leave and you wont ever see me again' Sighed keven wiith a very bold face and emotions

-'But Kevin it's 4 am in the morning for God sa..' Cutting him Kevin spoke again

-'The choice is yours, Mark'

I raise my head up, to see  Mark giving me the 'Pleaseunderstand' look as if he wants me to leave, but doesn't want to be the one  throwing me out. That stroke me just like a thunderstorm. I was beyond dissapointed  at myself more than him. Was that the person I fell in love with? Was that my choice? The one I thought right? He's throwing me out to the homeless? Oh God

I gathered all the strengh in my body, dried my face from the flowing tears  with the back of my hand. I started to walk away. At this point I knew, and I was sure, If he let me out leave, I will never return again. No matter  what happen. And he did. He let me walk away, without saying a single word.

Making my way out of his sight, into the dark street. My leg wanted to carry me to the beach, but I wasn't going to let that happen. I won't stay in any place where we were seen  together before. Don't tell me he was drunk letting go. Drunk words are always  sober.

I roamed around  for a while til I came to a street lamp and sat under it. Having no cell phone and no money I  was definetly spending the night on the street. For the record, Mark.  I'm never forgiving you. Never

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-'Hey beautiful, want to come with me?'

-'Step away from her you jerks'

were the first thing I heard the next morning. It was a lady trying to defence me from two boys  who apparently tried to touch me while I'm asleep. She tried offering me a place to stay and food incase I'm hungy. But nope, I'm not repeating my mistake twice. I will not stay with a stranger ever again, although I'm very thankful to her generousity.

My mind is made up, I will not forgive Mark, I will stop caring about him. I will find a job at any junk food resturant till the university start from next week. Since I'm now above 18, I will rent a motel using the money my parents gave me. I  will stop contacting any of westlife's member. I will go get my stuff from Mark's appartment.

Wait, what did I just say? Oh yes, If I want to move out, I'll have to face him again. God, my stomach is  tangled into million knots riight now thinking that I'll have to see him. This time though it will be different. I will be as cold as the winter here in sligo, I will show no emotions. I will also show him that I'm going to move on with my life, just like him. I will. I promise.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-'Sun, thanks God you're back. I have been wondering where you are, I called all the boys and none of them said they heard of you. I'm so sorry just let me explain. Please' As soon as I knocked on his door, Mark started hitting me with those words.

-'Thanks for your concern. Don't worry, I just slept on the floor last night. No big deal' I said pushing my way into my bedroom. Or apparently  what used to be my bedroom as I saw Kevin's properties filled all the place. My Godness, I want to kill Mark right now, he tells me his sorry and Kevin's already moved in. Fu**ing Jerk

-'Sun, I'm sorry I cheated on you. I shouldn't have done that...infront of you'

I turn around and give him a death stare. Is he being fu**ing series right now? He's sorry he cheated infront me. As I feel the rage inside me start to rise and my blood start to boil , I scream 'Oh your sorry you cheated on me, infront of me? As if from my back would be alot better? Are you out of your mind? And what do you want me to say? I forgive you? In your dreams, cause I won't. You think cheating on me was the only hurtful thing, well then try sleeping on the street for a night and tell me how would you feel.'

Just like I imagined, he went silent. He have no justification.

Gathering my belongness, and school reports, stuff like my phone and credit card, I started loading my cloth into the luggage I bought from my home country. Outside the house lies a small truck that I rented to help my moving out process, and as I make my way to the front door holding a box close to my chest and the luggage in my left hand, Kevin's voice grab my attention.

-'So, your leaving without congratulating us?'

-'Kellin please not now' answered Mark rapidly glanging at kevin.

-'Mark, don't tell me your ashamed of that'  annotated Kevin  'Hey you,' pointing towards me he continued  'we're getting MARRIEEEDDD'  Yup he said that in a very childish way. He's trying to get me jealous. Honest to God, I'm at the edge of tears. I can't believe Markus already replaced me in a matter of 24 hours? Am I that unsignificant? Am I so unimportant? I'm so pissed of at  myself, I'm not supposed to cry or feel a thing towards him anymore. I should make him regret doing that to me. And I will.

-'I couldn''t care less.Dickheads' were the last thing that slipped out of my mouths before leaving. What ached my heart was the fact that  he didn't call after me, to ask where will I go or what shall I do.  I'll start a new page in my life. Goodbye Mark. Goodbye to the one  who once filled my heart with love, and in a matter of time, filled it back with hatred and pain.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark's P.O.V (Earlier that day)

-'Nickey, Shane Kian. Thanks the lord you answered this group video chat. I need to ask you something.Tell me please is Sun with anyone of you? Did she call you? You kow where she is...'

-'Calm down Mark,  No she didn't. Why what happened?'

-'Is she missing. Oh Godness , please don't  tell me you can't find her anywhere'

After what seemed like eternity trying to explain to them that my heart choose Kevin, the one to marry and love forever. They still blamed me for being selfish. What? you can't blame a man for loving? I mean I always loved him, he's my other half, I know I acted rude to Sun, to let her go away yesterday, But that's why I'm calling right? I'm concerned for her, she's my best friend, and ex-lover. I care about her..Shane cutting my from my thoughts replied -'Don't forget Karma, Mark. Kevin wants you for you're money knowig that your album is relesed in a month. Don't come running back to Sun when he leave you once again and break your heart for the second time. And forget about Sun, we will find her and protect her...from you'.

Thank you everyone for reading. Hope you enjoyed :) Please don't forget to vote/comment if you liked it.  If you didn't, please comment and tell me what to change/add. I accept all kind of criticize. If you want to be dedicated/be apart of story either inbox me or wtite in my Message board. I'll gladly reply. I love you all <3 :)