9) Began again

If you were to tell me a couple of years ago that I would travel to Ireland, have my heart broken by my favorite person alive and become homeless I'd surely assume you are on drugs, but hey Life is very uncertain, one day your holding the stars in your hand up high and the other..well looking for a cheap motel to start your first academic year.

I was about to lose hope in life and in my self when after 3 hours of long search I finally found a small apartment for rent with affordable price. It consist of a bedroom, a small dining/living room, a kitchen and a tiny bathroom. But hey I'm not complaning, I slept on the street's floor yesterday so this is heaven in comparision. I would surely decorate it later and make it more like me, but for now I want to gather my strength to unload the boxes and my luggage and to let my sim card on fire.

Or maybe sleep first? Yeah, I'd appreciate a nice sleep right after  I cry my eyes and heart out for the last time before completely erasing such memories from my mind and starting a new page. 

I'm positive who ever lived right next to me, thought I was suffocating or either an entirely crazy new neighbour because the sound I made and the amount of crying I let was limitless, it was like someone cut my heart open right infront of my eyes, smashed it horribly and then moved on as easily as that.  But hey that really happened, so excuse me!

Before falling into the invisible state of paralysation and insanity we call sleep, I decided that eventhough it'll still hurt tommorow and probably the month after I wouldn't look back. I don't need anybody, neither Mark nor Kevin, if they're getting married then let them be, I'll get over him someday and focus on piecing my life together. For the rest of the guys however, I would cut short my relation with them as soon as I burn my sim. I know it would be such a low act since they have been really kind and friendly since day one, and would probably worry about my sudden disappearance  but I don't want anything to remind me of what I'm living behind no more.

Goodbye and welcome to a new begginig ; a new tommorow with no one by my side but me. It won't be so hard, right? My mother already left me alone with my distant yet-living -in-the-same-house-as-I do father and devil evil step-mom at a really young age so I'm ready for this.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Surprisingly I woke up very early the next morning -with a slight headache-, and I was as fresh and refreshed as I could be, so I cleaned every part of my apartment, piece by piece. Washed the dust off, unlagged my clothes and any item I own securely in their new places and ended up having a cold shower. Whenever I caught myself  thinking about my now ex-memories I'd sing. Yes! As loudly as can be to take my mind off such matter, I fully hope my neighbours are all old so that my horrible voice wouldn't be such a burden on them. 

So I'm now left with two missions. 1) find a new job to be able to carry my life financially  as an independednt adult  2) go discover the college I'm attending in 6 days and buy the books and notebooks I would need.

As I took off and hurried my pace to every local resturant in the neighbourhood I'm now living in, I was surprised by the amount of ' No-s ' I got. They all had sufficient workers and didn't need anyone any more.  Frankly stress started washing all over me, what if I couldn't find a job?? what will happen to me..!!  but I can't give up, i didn't even start yet.. Oh God, please help me out.

I was starving by the time I thanked the manager of starbucks as he apologized for not wanting to employ me up, and decided that it's time to eat. My leg lead me to a mall  named 'Crystals flying wings' and I was thankful for it's presence because it started heating up outside really bad.

Making my way to taco bells to order a taco meal in the upper level of the mall, a large sign caught my sight 'Hiring cashiers and assistants' at once I lightened up, I can work in a clothing shop, right? I mean, I know nothing about cashiers but I can be a helpful shop assistant. So I walked in  and my eyes went wide open as I saw all those workers with tattooes, dark clothes/band shirts, black makeup and nail polish that I had to re-read the shop name once again and fairly enough it was HOT TOPIC.

I've heard before about this clothing line and how it sells everything related to rock and metal music and bands,  from posters to cds to dresses. but never been in one personally. Immediately I felt out of place, not that I hate rock or tattoos or anything. Absolutely not, I just I havenever heard a rock track in my entire life, how can I work in one?

- Hello, are you looking for something? a twenty something guy with red highlight in his hair stood infront of me, eyed me well and gave me the lookof ''you obviously don't belong here'' and I went red

-'I was looking for meeting the manager, I..I..I want to work here' 

...and his jaw dropped wide.

_____________________________________________________________________

Hello lovely  people!  I'm so sorry that it's been too long since my last update but I was having exams.

I'm here now and it's what matters, I will be updating as much as I can. Don't forget to vote and comment what did you think. Will be waiting your opinion :)