Chapter 19 [An end is coming]

–Shadow/Sarah's View–

Eric - "Jack? You okay?"
"He won't answer you sadly." Inferno said, laughing.
No... He's controlling Jack... This is really bad...
Eric - "What do you mean...? What did you do to him?"
"He's being controlled!"
"And we have a winner! You know, for having Mystery's powers... He's still weak. I thought you would have trained him by now."
Newtron - "We were going to before you had to interrupt everything!"
"Oh... That's my fault? Heh, too bad then. Let's see how much of a fighter he is then. Jack, attack." and with a snap of his fingers, Jack launched himself toward us. He pinned Eric down to the ground and a purple-red like sphere appeared around them.
Eric - -cough- "Jack, what the heck? Let go!"
Maya - "Jack!" he turned around and looked at Maya. "Jack please... I know you're still in there... You just have to fight it!"
His eyes softens.
"You think he has feelings for you still? He can't feel anythi-"
Jack - "M-Maya...?"
Maya - "Jack!"
"What...? How? Grr, no need to fight. Jack, go get what I came for!" Inferno growled at Jack and his eyes became empty again, yet this time they were flickering.
He's fighting it.
He looked back at Eric and pinned him down using... Magic? He took the amulet and teleported next to Inferno.
"How did he do that? He doesn't even know how to use magic!"
"I'm the one in control, I can make him use the powers he has. Now give me the amulet." he said and put his hand in front of Jack.
Mystery - "No... J-Jack, don't give it to him! Give it to Monster so he can help you!"
Jack - "I..."
-sigh- "I don't have time for this." He said and snapped his fingers. With a poof, both him and Jack were gone.
(Everyone at the same time :P)
Mystery - "J-Jack...!"
Maya - "Jack!"
Newtron - "Oh god..."
Monster - "No!"
Eric - "Ugh, no...!"
"No..."

Maya - "Where'd they go?"
Newtron - "I have no idea... Probably to his lair... Yet we have no idea where it is..."
Mystery - "We have to help him...!"
"No, "We" help him. "You" stay here and rest. You almost died some hours ago and you nearly died now. You have to rest. Inferno can't escape quite yet. He needs Monster's amulet as well. Yet he doesn't know who has it so right now Luna has to come with us."
Monster - "So how are we going to split up?"
Newtron - "You and Luna can't go together. He'll understand that it's her he has to go after if he sees you two going together."
"I suggest Eric take the lead... He's our lord after all."
Eric - "I... What?"
"You already knew about it Eric."
Eric - "I know but it's just... -sigh- Okay. Let's see here... Wait... We can't do this here... We need Luna and Tua he-"
Luna - "Yes?"
Eric - "Gah! Where did you come from?"
Luna - "We just came."
Tua - "And we heard y'all talking 'bout us."
Eric - "Ah... Okay. Well we need your help to find Jack..."
Luna - "Say what? He's gone?"
"Inferno got him and the amulet."
Tua - "Well that does not sound good."
Luna - "Oh no... That's not good at all..."
"So we are splitting up. We need four groups. Eric, you make the groups."
Eric - "Okay... Let's see here. Tua, Luna since you two are good friends, you'll go together."
Luna - "Ok!"
Eric - "Monster, you'll go with Maya and keep her safe now. Okay?"
Monster - "I promise to keep her safe."
Eric - "Sarah, you and your sister will look around these part of the land. Is that okay?"
"Yes. Mystery could get some rest at the same time."
Eric - "Okay and Newtron, you're with me."
Newtron - "Mhm. Okay."
Annie - "What about me Eric?"
Eric - "You'll stay here with Mystery and Sarah."
Annie - "But... Hm... Okay..."
Eric - "Okay good. Now... Monster and Maya, you take care of the north side, Luna and Tua, west side while me and Newtron look at the south side and parts if the palace. All good?"
All - "Yep."
Eric - "Then let's get going!"

~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~

Now I know that I didn't say how they're going to communicate with each other... Shadows in this book can communicate through thoughts, well... Telepathically talking. And Monster and Luna got a connection soooo... It's all good! xD Oh and if you didn't really quite catch who's in what team... Here's the groups:

West side - Luna and Tua {Monster and Luna can communicate}

North side - Monster and Maya {Monster can communicate with the other Shadows and Luna}

East side - Mystery and Shadow + Annie {They can communicate with the other Shadows}

South side & The Palace - Eric and Newtron {Newtron can communicate with the other Shadows}

Phew... That's a lot to say... Now the next five chapters will be about the groups perspective and they happen at the same time yet at different places. And you heard me correctly, next FIVE chapters. One will be from a person you wouldn't be suspecting. Anyways. See ya guys in the next chapter!

~ JeliBeans