vii.

What Makes You Beautiful

Your soul: Frankly speaking, it is those little details inside you that makes you beautiful. The way you feel things, the way you want to do or how you act on certain situations. It is your kindness, your transparency that brightens up our days- your soul as golden as the morning sun. Because contrary to popular belief, intelligence or being "pretty" is not the new sexy, it is being kind and pure.

Your Heart: No matter how many times it got broken, it still lives on and on and on- still beats and pumps and pumps. And I think that's the most beautiful concept in anatomy, yet- the mere thought of having to feel alive again. And for that, you are beautiful. The very organ that circulates the blood inside you is what's making you this beautiful.

Your Courage: Your courage and candor to hold on, your audacity to believe and your strength to move on. I think, above all, it is courage that really gets me all warmed up. A lot of people might feel "prettier" than you but who cares, really, being courageous and consistent should be the top priority.

Your Smile: I swear, this might sound over rated but believe me when I say it is. I think it's just so beautiful how our bodies know how to react when we feel happy and comfortable- we show our teeth like a beautiful array of pride. And the very concept is not foreign actually but it still never fails to amuse me. And for that, that little button smile- you are beautiful.

Your Passion: The way you sparkle and you make a room light up every time you paint your wall or you write a poem. The way you change your facial expression every time you try to explain the way you see things. The way that you are. The way you love.

Your Eyes: The window to your soul speaks a lot about you. No matter what shade, what color. As you welcome love and joy with those eyes, you let go of tears that are meant to be given away. Your eyes have gone through so many things. And it deserves to be recognized.