Fallen in love with you

My body tensed as he griped onto my shoulders holding me up.Gamzee looked down at me smiling and I saw that blush on his cheeks which was pretty cute.I blinked looking at him as I stood up right dusting myself off trying to play it cool.Gamzee kind of looked upset that I pushed back from him.Maybe it wasn't a good idea to stare and blush at him for that long,damn it....such a screw up.The whole ride to Gamzees house was silent and not either one of us spoke during the drive.I didn't know what to say really and I was so shy at the moment.My eyes just looked down at my worn out navy blue vans as they kept fidgeting around with each other.Gamzee noticed me tensing up,he chuckled at me.My face turned away from him looking at my own reflection in the glass.I caught Gamzee glimpsing at me in the corner of his eye.

"Shouldn't you be watching the road?"

Gamzee looked back at the road not replying back to me as he turned on the heater to the car.He continued to drive to his house as we both kept shut.After a 30 minute drive we arrived at Gamzees house and I was tired and sleepy.My back was turned from Gamzee letting him get out of his seat going around to my door.I quickly shut my eyes pretending to sleep as Gamzee opened the door looking at me with a smile.

"Motherf***er fell asleep."

I heard him chuckle a bit as he leaned in kissing my cheek gently trying not to wake me.My face was going to light up like a fangirl would.I began stiring rubbing my eyes pretending to wake up,my eyes looked up at Gamzee who had his hands in his pocket standing over me.

"Wake up sleepy head."

Blush started covering my cheeks again and the darkness of the night wasnt helping me at all.Gamzee leaned closer to me tapping my nose gently as he picked me up bridal style.My arms started flailing wanting him to put me down.Gamzee chuckled bringing me inside as he sat me down on his leather purple couch.He pinched my nose like a clown would as he smiled giving me a "honk"I blushed a bit.Gamzee looked at me sitting down next to me as he scooted twards me a bit.

"I know your secreat Alex."

My eyes widen now looking away from him as Gamzee got close to my face and I could feel his breath on my neck.My face lit up with blush making my head turn twards him now.

"W-what secreat?"

I acted clueless,I got up from my seat but Gamzee quickly pinned me down to the floor smirking down at me.I felt helpless and I wanted to kiss him and feel how warm he was.He leaned in pressing his lips against mine and my eyes closed letting him.He was so warm...his lips were soft and I wanted him all to myself.My face blushed deeply letting his hands slide from my wrists up to my hands.Our fingers now entwined toghether and locked,my heart and thoughts where racing as our kiss deepened.I bit his lip gently looking at him in the eyes giggling playfully.

"Your lips are soft and sweet like faygo motherf***er."

My whole world dissapeared and now it was only me and Gamzee in my fantasy.Now what?Do we act like a couple or just still be friends?I started questioning things as Gamzee looked down gazing into my eyes.He read my face like a book and his lips hovered to my ear slowly.

"Alex I love you."

My face blushed a dark red now and I was so fired I wanted Gamzee Makara.

Authors note:ummmm this will get very yea in the next chapter soooo ummmmmm yep.