Tears

Terezi looked around at the crowd of teens which where now gathering.Everyone began to whisper things.

"Wow...Terezi was lying..."

"Fake..."

"Liar.."

"Attention seeker.."

Terezi trembled hearing all the gossip around her getting agitated with it.She crumpled her fist running out of the lunch room as Gamzee looked at Karkat smiling.

"Good job best friend."

The whole thing was planned out especially Gamzee yelling at Karkat.I chuckled in victory but I kinda felt bad for Terezi...I walked out to the back of the school to see Terezi sobbing in tears as I crouched down next to her.My hand quivered slowly placing my hand on her shoulder.Her head shot up using her hand to swat my hand away from her.

"Don't touch me....you don't know what it's like to have no one like you..."

I was going to speak but she quickly muted me.

"Don't you dare say that you know!I hate you!!"

She stood up walking to me as she held out a knife to my stomach.I looked at her tearing up as I placed my hands on her shoulders.

"Terezi don't do this...it's not worth it."

Tears where falling down her cheeks as she kept the knife there.Then I looked over to my right seeing Gamzee and Karkat run to me.Then i slowly fell forward letting the knife push into me slowly.My eyes widen as I looked at Terezi who was holding the knife tightly.I smiled giving her a small hug pushing the knife further into me.

"Terezi....you where never...hated....I'm so...sorry..."

Blood spilled out of my mouth as Gamzee and Karkat began screaming.Terezi let me go causing my body to collapse to the floor.I lay-ed their seeing Gamzee grip onto my hand,Tears where falling from his eyes as I brushed his hair out of his face.

"I love you....and I'll always be by your side....even in your heart..."

Gamzees face got blurry as my eyes started to close slowly...I was enveloped into a deep sleep...and I could feel the warm sun hit my face.I knew this was...my fate....and...I was glad to see my love and friends one last time.

Gamzees POV

"ALEX?!ALEX?!! ALEX!!!!!!!!!!!"

I started crying uncontrollably shaking her lifeless body in my arms.I screamed in anger only to hug her tightly.Karkat placed a hand on my shoulder as he cried along with me.Terezi stood their banging her fists on the floor.

"Im...so sorry..."

Vriska and Sollux saw the scene....and where balling in tears as well...Vriska clenched her teeth together grabbing Terezi by the collar.

"You did this to her!I should cull you right now!"

Terezi was shaking as her eyes where glassy and red,I wanted to help...but ...tears...and hate where coming from me.Sollux placed his hands on Vriskas shoulders calming her down.Terezi fell onto the grass continuing to pound on the floor.10 minutes later...the ambulance and cops arrived...We lied about what Terezi did....and said a murder came by and tried to kidnap Terezi,only to let Alex run after her and stop him...but we all knew Terezi...did this.Terezi looked down in shame....only to hug her arms.Karkat was their for her hugging her and comforting her with all of this.As for myself....I couldn't look at Alex....because I knew all hope...was now gone....

"Alex....I love you..."

I whispered

(One last chapter to go guys!!!!!WOOOO!!!!!!)