Terezi

morning had finally come and I was a bit weird-ed out that me and Gamzee....had...pailed.I sat up throwing my shirt on as I walked into the shower washing up for school. Gamzee was already awake taking his shower in the other room.I gave a giggle at the thought of last night which I could fantasize forever if I could. I didn't wanna think of myself as a creeper or anything ,but I was madly in love with Gamzee. I finished my shower throwing on a regular black tee and ripped skinny jeans plus my worn out vans ...again. I grabbed my black nerd glasses putting my hair into a messy bun. I smiled at the sight of my appearance until I noticed Gamzee staring at me in the mirror.

"Where you...watching me?"

He gave a chuckle walking over to me planting a kiss on my soft glossy lips.As he took the kiss he licked his lower lip smirking.

"Hm strawberry tasty."

I blushed at this as he grabbed my hand pulling me to the car so he could drive us to school.When we arrived everyone kept staring at us.Me and Gamzee evaded some looks but everyone kept staring. First period thank god...I sat at my seat in math waiting for Vriska.Vriska took a seat next to me flipping her black hair to the side casually.

"So I hear Gamzee and Terezi are going out,What do you think of that?"

What?!Gamzee...and Terezi.....No...Vriska bumped me making me snap back.

"Oh I think...that's cool I guess...but where did you hear this?"

Vriska gave me that look that I shouldn't have asked.

"Terezi has been spreading the rumor that her and Gamzee kissed and that you are trying to meddle."

"ME?!Oh hell no!I'm not meddling!I-"

I looked over seeing Terezi walk into the class room with Karkat and Tavros by her side.She smiled waving at me as she went over hugging me. She whispered in my ear quietly

"He's mine Alex....You're only getting in the way."

I growled lightly jabbing her with my nails pressing her back.

"You wish you bitch...."

She pushed me from the hug giving me a glare as she went to her desk sitting down.Through out most of the class she had been staring at me and whispering things to Karkat and Tavros. Karkat seemed very unsettled by hearing whatever she was talking about.I shifted in my seat as Vriska nudged me.

"Alex...pay attention..."

The teacher was looking at me then back at Terezi

"Ms.Pyrope can you tell me why you and Ms.Sammuels are glaring at one another?"

Terezi stood up brushing her hair to her side boastfully.

"Well you see Alex here just wanted to know if the answer I gave her was right after all she doesn't know much really."

I blinked getting up from my desk as I walked to the chalk board solving the whole equation in 1 minute.

"Terezi....shut up..."

I dropped the chalk on the teachers desk walking back to my seat.The teacher blinked at us both only to turn back to the chalk board.I rolled my eyes for a slight second as Terezi put her thumb over her neck slowly going across.She hated me...and I hated her...She was gonna try to make my life a living hell.I'm not going to let her take Gamzee from me....never.....

"You bitch..."

I whispered

(All for now guys ^^ gonna be drama drama drama)