"Cat burglar."

After that horrible night, after introducing you to my parents, after dad made a scene, after you walked out of the house, I cried a lot and screamed at my dad for putting on a show.

"I want what's best for you!" Dad said. "And that man is nothing but trouble. I knew his father. Did you ever wonder why he doesn't talk about him? Because he's in jail after selling drugs!"

But I never listen. You're not like your dad. I knew that.

As I climbed in my bed, I started crying again. How could dad say things like that in front of you? Then I heard a tap on my window. I climbed out of bed and opened the window when I finally realized that it was you.

"What are you doing here?" I asked you almost screaming but in a whisper.

"I wanted to check if you're okay." you said setting your foot inside of my room.

"You have to be quiet or my dad will hear you coming here." I whispered.

"I know." You said then cupped both of my cheeks. You're nothing like your dad. You're the same guy I love.

"I'm sorry." I said almost in tears again.

"It's okay." You said like you weren't offended or nothing bad had happened. Then you rub my lips with your thumb and I knew for sure you were going to kiss me. "This doesn't change anything, right?"

"It doesn't." I answered even though you were still rubbing my lips with your thumb.

You were moving close like you were about to do it. I didn't step back. I just stood still like a statue. Then you tilted your head on my left side and finally touched my lips with yours. It was terrible! I didn't know how to kiss someone. So I stood still like you were now kissing some manikin.

"I haven't been kiss before. So..." I said when you parted with my lips, but our nose were still touching. You shook your head and kissed me again.