1. First Meeting

"So..." They all knew the meeting was going to be bad when it started with the word "so". None of the boys knew each other well and this was the first time they all sat together at once. They had each met individually, but now they sat in a meeting room around a circular table, waiting for their manager-Bang PD nim-to show up.

"So", the boy named Jung Hoseok continued, "how is everybody today?"

No one responded to the question. Instead, the oldest boy, Kim Seokjin, gave out a timid cough, breaking the silence for a moment. A loud screech was heard from one side of the table. Six heads turned to see Min Yoongi, with a face that read I'm fed up with this, quickly stand from his chair.

"I'm fed up with this", he said softly, annoyed.

"Hey, you can't just leave, we're supposed to wait for Bang PD nim."

Min Yoongi looked over to see that the words had come from the kid who was obviously the youngest of the ensemble.

"Look, kid, we've been waiting for at least a half an hour, maybe more, how much longer will we have to wait until that guy shows up?" the older boy snapped.

The atmosphere of the room filled with frustration, but everyone felt like this was better than not talking at all. The next person to speak was Kim Namjoon, and he wanted- no, he needed -all of the trainees to stay. He wasn't going to let one member ruin his chance of making it big.

"Listen, we all need to stay, do you really want to blow your chance before it even starts?"

"I HAVE COOKIES!"

Everyone looked to the oldest trainee, Kim Seokjin, shocked for a moment at how loud he was.

"Oh, so no one wants cookies?" He said, disapointed. His face slowly drooped to look at the table as he finally mumbled "I guess I'll just eat them myself". He then reached into a tiny plastic bag filled with animal crackers and ate quietly.

"OOH, DO YOU HAVE A WALRUS?!" Shouted one of the younger trainees, Kim Taehyung.

"DO YOU HAVE ANY WATER TOO?!" The boy with chubby cheeks, Park Jimin, exclaimed.

Jin soon had a smile on his face as he replied, "Um, no, there's no walruses but, yeah, I have some water. Here", he said as he gave a bottle to Jimin.

Meanwhile, Taehyung went over to the maknae, Jeon Jungkook, and introduced himself, since they were the two youngest trainees in the group.

At this point, there were three different conversations taking place, and the volume kept increasing and increasing until it sounded like there was a party in the meeting room.

Suddenly, the door opened, allowing a man in a suit and glasses to walk in. The man walked to the front of the room, observing each boy carefully; then a suspicious grin crept upon his face as he leaned against the wall.

"CONGRATULATIONS, BOYS!" The man said. The trainees turned around and Yoongi said, slightly annoyed,

"Bang PD nim, you're finally here. I was just about to leave before you came in..."

"What's the big occasion?" Hoseok questioned. "Are you celebrating the fact that I became a member of this group? Uhhuh" He chuckled at his own remark.

"Oh, haha, no, Hoseok, I'm congratulating you boys on surviving your first task!" He paused to give them a chance to figure it out.

"I left you guys in here for an hour... On purpose!"

None of the trainees laughed, but Bang PD nim made up for it by hysterically laughing for what seemed like a solid minute.

"I wanted to see if you boys would survive interacting with each other for a long period of time. Luckily, when I arrived, you were all talking amongst yourselves and having a good time!"

The seven boys were not amused, and continued staring at Bang PD nim with blank faces. Finally, the manager said, with his smile gone,

"Ok, you guys are staying, alright, you are permanent members of BTS now."

At that moment, the boys all cheered, gave each other high-fives, and started walking out the meeting room door.

"I'M BUYING BULGOGI FOR ALL OF US TONIGHT!" proclaimed Jin.

As they left, they forgot about Bang PD nim, as he stood in the meeting room alone.

"But we didn't even have the meeting", he said to himself. "And I wanted some bulgogi, too..."