Chapter 14

Alex POV:
I ran up the stairs and flopped on my bed that I haven't seen in a very long time. Thinking of something to eat, I immediately went to the kitchen to find the delicious thing on earth, Nutella.
Just when I was about to dig in, Ethan dropped my suitcase which made me jump.
"HAHAH I knew you would do that." Holding his stomach from laughter. I gave him a death stare. " Honey, stop giving him the death stares. By the way you start school again tomorrow which is Friday." Mom said.
"Can't I just be homeschooled?" Whining that I have to hear the bitches at school everyday from now on.
"No, we've talked about it. No is no." Mom said sternly. Rolling my eyes, I put the Nutella and spoon back because my stomach wanted something. Grabbing my pennyboard, I rode to the nearest store. Walking to the snacks aisle, I found chips everywhere and soda.
" What the fuck."
"Well you can't fucked the what." I turned around and see Jackson and his friends. "JACKSON. We have to stopping seeing each other everywhere." Giving him a hug. He introduced me to everyone.
"Did you guys make this mess?"
"Um...no?" Jackson said unsure. "Your going to be in big trouble." Clearly not surprised anymore.
"Well it's nice to meet you guys," Clearly talking to his friends, "see you later jack." I walked to the drink aisle and got Arizona tea. Riding back home, I decided to go to Blake's house. Knocking on the door politely, Austin answered. He hugged me, "Austin can't breathe." Grasping for air. "Sorry Alex, forgot that your a human being." He lightly chuckled. "Is Blake there?" Hoping he is, Austin said yes. I tiptoed quietly to his room, opened the door, and screamed loudly. He got startled and fell off his bed.
"I-I can't. Any...more." Trying to stop laughing but failing. Blake looks like he was gonna kill me. He slowly step towards me and tackled me to the ground. "HELP!!! THIS ALIEN ZOMBIE IS TRYING TO KILL ME!!" Mrs. Gray opened the door and laughed. "Blake get off of her."
"But mom, she made me fell off my bed because she screamed out of no where." Blake said. "Ohh that's what the screaming was." She lightly chuckled.
"Hehe, sorry mrs. Gray, didn't mean to cause all the commotion." Clearly embarrassed. "It's okay honey, this house is so loud anyways." Mrs. Gray said.
"Well it's nice talking to you again and bye Blake see you tomorrow." I said getting up and walking out the door. "Wait up, ima walk you home." Blake said rushingly.

Hey guys, how ya doin? I'm so scared that my school will lose again for volleyball. Anyways, hope you liked the chapter and sorry if theirs any mistakes.