(3) Scömíche and a kid

"Cassaddeeeeee." Scott's voice trails through my bedroom. I whack him in the face with a pillow before throwing said pillow over my head.

"Not having it." Scott throws me over his shoulder and tosses me on the couch next to Mitch. Me being lazy, I lay down with my head in Mitch's lap and grab a blanket from the back of the sofa before falling back asleep.

Well, before ice cubes get shoved down my sports bra.

I scream and shoot up to see a smirking Kirstie with an ice cube tray in hand.

"Really!? You guys can sleep in but I can't!!?!? What the hell!?" I storm upstairs before changing my sports bra and throwing on a Markiplier hoodie. I slip on some moccasins since I'm like always fucking cold and sit on my bed with my drawing pad.

"Cassy it's Mitch. Can I come in?" I ignore Mitch since I'm outlining my drawing in black Sharpie and if I mess up I have to start over. Banging occurs on my door and I draw a huge black line from one side of the paper to the opposite because the banging scared me.

"Are you kidding me!?" I throw my drawing supplies down on the floor and flop on my bed face down.

"Cas?" I feel sinking in my bed and cover my head with the pillow from before.

"You messed me up." My bed lifts up and I hear someone flipping through pages of my sketch book.

"Oh shit. I'm sorry honey." I feel the pillow getting lifted off my head before my head gets moved, the pillow going under. A dip in the bed appears once more and I feel Mitch cuddle into my side.

"Honey, please talk to me." I turn to Mitch and rest my head on his chest.

"Why did you guys do that to me?"

"Do what?"

"Try to give hypothermia to my boobs." (I love how I made Cassaddee so straightforward)

Mitch starts laughing his ass off and almost falls off the bed but I grab his waist. (MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER)

"Sorry. I was laughing at the way you said it, I swear.  Anyways, I tried to get them to stop, but I was not going to touch.... Them.... so I couldn't exactly block it." I nod before letting Mitch's waist go and going back to my position before.

"Wait. Hold on." I go to my laptop with the speakers plugged in and turn on Melanie Martinez's Cake. Mitch and I sing along to some songs until Scott comes in.

"Hey hey hey." IDEA!!!!

I message Mitch on KIK (by Gabi) and head out my door.

💚M!tchB!tchGrass!💚: I'm gonna act like I'm still mad at him.. Which isn't all an act, I still am a bit

❤FLAWLESS: Lol kk

💚M!tchB!tchGrass!💚: I'm an asshole

❤FLAWLESS: Y.U.P.

💚M!tchB!tchGrass!💚:           ;-;

❤FLAWLESS HAS LEFT THE CHAT

💚M!tchB!tchGrass!💚 HAS LEFT THE CHAT

I step into the kitchen amd open the freezer to find an ice cream cake I bought a couple days ago. Setting it on the small bar thingy and grabbing a spoon, I eat as I scroll through Wattpad.

"Oooh, I should write a new part. Haven't done that in a while." So there I sit, eating ice cream cake like the fatass I am (no offence to anyone who eats this, it's exagerration) and sitting on my phone being the lazyass I am.