(7) Staying Nights, Surprising Days

So who likes the new cover? I found it in google images and screenshotted it lol

So after our performance, we got back into our original outfits. We're now at the after party, and I can tell Scott wants to get into Mitch's pants. (I have such a dirty mind)

"I loved your performance!" Currently talking to Ariana Grande, I feel two pairs of arms hug me from behind. Ariana giggles and smiles.

"You two are such cute father and daughter." I turn around to see Mitch smiling widely.

"Your performance was amazing, honey." I blush and hide my face in my hands.

"It wasn't all that. I almost died up there."

"And how is that?"

"I was dancing in platform stilettos, Dad."

"Oh yeah... hehe." I roll my eyes and smile at Ariana.

"Oh my god one day I beg of you to teach me how you do a natural look."

"Of course!" Mitch randomly gets off of me and I turn around to see Scott running away with Mitch in his arms.

"Get some Scotty!" I yell to my dad. He almost trips right after I say that sending me Ariana and someone else into a fit of laughter.

"Oh hey Brit." HOLY FUCK WHERE THE HELL IS LOGAN!!?

"Hey Ari. Can I talk to Cassaddee for a moment?" Ariana nods and hugs me before walking off to someine else.

"So your parents are Mitch and Scott from Pentatonix?" I nod, smiling widely at the thought of my dads. Still feels weird to say that.

"I'm a huge Scömíche shipper, and I gotta ask. Have you heard them have sex?" I giggle then nod and Britney smiles widely.

"My dreams have come true." An interviewer walks up to me and immediately starts asking me questions, ignoring the crowd around me.

"So Cassaddee, what songs did you-"

"Hey!" A guy, a face I've seen but can't remember the name, shoves me to the ground and grabs the camera.

"This little bitch has no talent. She used so much autotune during her performance that I'm surprised our brains didn't melt inside our heads. She's a slut. Whore. Fucktoy. A-"

CRACK

I look up to see Avi with a bloody fist and the guy's mouth has blood in it.

"Cassy you okay?" I nod slightly and Avi picks me up.

"Sorry to stop the interview short. We'll bring her to your HQ sometime soon to answer your questions, just give our manager a call." With that, Avi runs out of the building and into a small car.

"Where are we going Avi?"

"My place. Scott and Mitch asked for you to stay with me and Kurvy." I nod, restung my head on Avi's shoulder.

"I'm sorry." The bass looks at me, eyebrow raised.

"What do you have to be sorry for Cassy?"

"You punched that guy, making it so it looks like you're a douche. It looked like you punched him for me."

"That's exactly what I did, Cas. I don't give a shit if I look like a douche after that. Nobody will hurt you and get away with it when you're in my life. Ever." If only he knew.

Avi hugs me tightly and soon enough Kevin gets in the car.

"Why are we leaving so early, may I ask?" The beatboxer asks as he starts up the car.