CHAPTER 5

CHAPTER 5

Hey peoples sorry for not always updating its just that I don’t have much time to type but I’m going on holiday soon so I’ll try and update in a while okay love all my devoted readers and people who like Paris’ story TMCBROML please speak up or I might just drop the whole story.

“Zelda what kind of language is that”

“But mother” she cut me off swiftly and said, “he has been waiting a long time to marry you”

“MARRY ME I’M JUST THIRTEEN!”

“How dare you raise your voice at me it is final you are to get to know him once you are fifteen you are getting married to Cole is that understood” she looked at me with big silver eyes complementing her dark skin tone my mother was beautiful and had brown hair tied up with a single silver streak in it and a beautiful crown with gold diamonds.

“Yes mother “

“Now a ball is taking place to commemorate your return and you have to dress up like a lady and why is your hair like that I looked at myself in the mirror and saw my multicoloured hair.

“Hair extensions and streaks to make me look rocker chic do you like it?”

“You’re just like your father”

Then it hit me I have a mother and a father they didn’t die my conscience just told me duh and I involuntarily hugged my mother she hugged me back and said “I missed you so much Zelda I love you”

“I love you too mum” she pulled away and smiled.

“I’ll send a maid to help get you dressed this is your room hope you like it”

I gulped and opened the door my worst fear was that it was baby pink I love hot pink but I think baby pink is an insult to the colour its too girly I checked my surroundings and liked what I saw it was silver with a neon pink bed and stars all over the wall pinch me I’m dreaming I walked to two silver sliding doors opened it there was an office desk at one side at the other an arch that leads into the wardrobe it was filled with clothes and shoes I was in momentary shock just then I heard a voice “I see you like the room your majesty, my name is Linda I will be your maid for the moment”

“Hey ‘sup’ you can call me Zee no need for formalities so you’re going to be dressing me up awesome”

“I’d rather call you like that if you don’t mind I can get in trouble for calling you casually”

I examined her carefully she was a little taller than me and had blue and silver eyes, was fair in complexion had blonde short hair with an angelic face she was stunning and had the perfect dress that hugged her curves a question just popped into my mind “do you know my father?”

“I have seen him before but never really spoken to him”

“What’s he like?”

 “Very loving and caring a lovely man and a great leader”

She moved into my closet and picks out a dress its all red like blood.

“This will suit you it’s going to fit you perfectly, bring out your bust and make you look hot”

“I don’t like it can I pick my own dress?”

I walk over to the wardrobe and look for a decent dress that won’t make me puke then I saw it a champagne pink dress with a full skirt and a strap that was made from pink diamonds and the same on the waist “are those real?” I asked the maid.

“Yes they are and I think the dress is perfect for you, try it on”

I wore the dress and looked in the mirror my waist looked tiny and expensive and the delicate straps of the dress Linda stood up and opened a blue velvet box, pulled out pink diamonds that match my waist wears them for me and looks in awe “you look BEAUTIFUL your father would be proud” just then a booming voice said “I sure am”

I looked around to see my father he was young, handsome, and tall and the list goes on. I ran towards him in the dress he hugged me and carried me swung me from side to side at least five times before putting me down.

“I missed you so much how are you?”

“I’m fine dad I never thought I’d say that ever”

“I hope Linda is treating you well from what I can see its yes may be not the hair”

“She is and I did the hair myself”

“I like it but your mother is really furious about it”

“I guess we can do something about it”

 “I’ll see you in a few minutes at the ball continue with her Linda”

He leaves and Linda sits me down to tackle the colourful beast on my head and in a few minutes she makes a beautiful ponytail and braids it makes it into a bun and uses a pink crystal butterfly pin to hold it then gets her make up and puts junk on my face when she’s done I look like a princess I guess I should I am one.

She gets me pink pumps I wear them, take a practice lap and fall flat on my face then the door opens for my mother to say “you’ll get the hang of it come now I want to give you something”

“Linda where are the earrings” Linda brings matching earrings for the dress and neck lace and mother places a tiara on my head its silver with diamonds on it.

“Thank you mother”

“You’re welcome now I can say you look beautiful Cole awaits to escort you”

Oh no I have to stay with him this is just torture.

“Might I say you look stunning are you ready to go?”

“Speak of the devil,” I muttered under my breath.

“Oh really pretty boy lets get this straight I don’t like you I like Josh I’m just doing this for my mother so don’t think I can be charmed by you and if I tell you bug off you”

“Bug off” the little prick replied before I could finish my statement this guy is dumb he’s talking to the same girl who spray painted her physics teachers car D+ after he gave her a D+ glued his but to a chair and painted his hair pink Cole is seriously starting a war he cannot finish.

“Can we leave now I do not want to keep mother waiting”

“Sure whatever”

“But, I do suggest we act as a couple around your mother and others”

I looked at him and admired the view he was good looking and had to be a few years older than me his eyes were blue and he had blonde hair and was fair I wondered if he was actually trying to be civil.

“Alright lets get this show on the road” I said he smiled and took my hand and walked me out to a room I made a little trip in my shoes then he caught me I muttered a thank you and he smiled weird boy we made way through the palace until we got to a very long staircase just then the man introduces us to the crowd “His royal highness Lord. Cole Sylva and Her royal highness Princess Zelda Amelia Rose”

This is going to be one heck of a night I squeezed his hands as if to say “HELP ME!”.