CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 2

Oh man I thought who is calling me now I was just about to kiss the cutest boy in my class he pulled back and looked at me laughing and said “I wonder who’s calling you now”.

BOOOOM!!! The next thing I knew there was a ball of fire heading my way Josh pushed me to the ground and put his arm around me.

“Zelda darling where are you? I just want to kill you that’s all” the voice said as another fireball was heading my way.

I looked up to see a lady dressed up like an assassin, which I was sure she was.

“What do you want from me I aint got no money” I shouted.

“Oh trust me I’m not in need of money I just need you my dear Zelda”

I dodged her next fireball pushed Josh out of the way and threw a stray newspaper at her to block her face.

“Just like your mother improviser” she said while looking at me with her evil glare.

“You know nothing about my mother,” I shouted.

 “Josh call aunt Gina now”.

He responded quickly and sent aunt Gina a text saying “HELP MAD WOMAN TRYING TO KILL ZEE WE’RE IN THE PARK PLEASE BE QUICK B4 SHE TURNS US INTO BBQ”

I tried to fight her off but everything I tried failed just then I saw another fireball heading for her from another person it was aunt Gina NO WAY I thought aunt Gina has super powers she said “Get your board and run to safety NOW go home I left something on he table” as she continued blasting the lady and cursing as Josh and I boarded home.

When we got home Josh insisted that he stays with me until my aunt comes I was so dirty I had to take a shower when I came down he was still there boy he does like me I thought so we sat down on the couch together and I put my head on his chest and I slowly drifted to sleep as he held me close then.

He woke me up and said, “You’re bleeding on your neck I just saw it now isn’t it hurting you”.

 It was hurting me but I didn’t feel it that much until he told me.

“Sit still let me get a bandage, where do you keep them?”

“In the second drawer in the kitchen there’s a first aid kit”

“Seen it”

And he came over to me and dressed the wound he cleaned it then he used the plaster.

“There you are good as new”

“Thank you” I weakly said as he moved closer to me I was about to say plant one on me pretty boy but of course I didn’t.

“And I’ll repeat myself I so want to kiss you right now Miss Rose”

“Forget the Miss Rose and kiss me”

He leaned in I could feel his hot breath.

“Zelda!”

“Oh man”, I said as my aunt rushed in with some blaster ray gun or something.

“We have to leave now and Josh thanks for getting her home but I remember I specifically said by eight not twelve midnight you better get home before your mom starts looking for you”

“Bye Josh I had a nice time up until someone was trying to kill me”, I said

“Yea I had a nice time too so catch you later babe bye aunt Gina”

 He said as he walked up to me and pecked me and he walked down the street at twelve in the night to his house.

“Aunt Gina who was that? How does she know my mother? Why does she want me dead?” I asked.

“I was hoping I would have more time but I don’t” she hesitated.

“Zelda you are a princess your father and your mother who so happens to be my sister are the king and queen of the galaxy”

“That still doesn’t answer my question”

“She is a member of an elite group of aliens who want to overthrow the royal family she is the second in command before you were born your parents were threatened that if they had a child they would hunt her to the death and your parents were worried because your mother was pregnant with you.

“When you were born, your mother charged me with taken care of you because I lived on earth a year ago they started a revolution which wasn’t so successful because your father said that he had a child I never thought that they would find you until tonight.

“Zelda you are in grave danger and you need to train to fight I might have blasted her to oblivion but they have more minions we are going tonight”.

“OH MY FREAKING GOSH” I said.

“Mind your language and get in the ship we don’t have all day”

“SHIP like space ship SHUT THE F*** UP”

She pushed away sofa and opened up the floor and there was a stairway then we came into what looked like a safety bunker and then I saw a rocket looking.

“Cool”

“Cool is an understatement now get inside we don’t have all day we have to get you to Galaxtia and fast come on in”.

she said this as she pressed a button and the door open you think for a girl I mean princess (let me start using that term) I should be scared about a lot of bad guys chasing me around the galaxy but I am very cool with it.

I entered the silver ship and my aunt came in too and closed the door.

The ship was HUGE it had four seats a wardrobe an a bathroom it was not to mention the fact I did not know what was down the ail that had blinking lights it was like a hi-tech limo only that it flies.

“Well lets get going the-“ she was interrupted by something I know I didn’t talk what was happening was all I could think she pulled the closed the door and buckled my belt.

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs

“OMFG NO WAY”