CHAPTER 4

CHAPTER 4

Dear Zelda

If you are reading this it means you are soon coming home or Gina is tired of you asking her questions I know this is sudden but first understand that we love you and care so much about you and that there is nothing I wouldn’t do for you but the times are not good the enemy are trying to take over and it is not safe for you but when the time is right.

You are the joy of my life Zelda I never wanted to give you away I still remember the first time I saw you how smiled at me and I was told you were the prophesy child the one to bring us out of this dark age your father and I await your return because we love you please forgive me.

My dear you are no other galaxtian your stars are the most powerful, powerful enough to end the siege and to restore peace to galaxtia you in the wrong hands can create chaos.

Never forget my dear daughter you are and will always be the princess of the galaxy hope to see you soon remember never trust any one.

                                                                                                   Love, mother

I’m really a princess I’m really flying and I’m not dreaming and I have parents that didn’t die in a fire will I ever see Suzy and Josh again?

“Zelda we are here” Aunt Gina said.

I saw something so beautiful I couldn’t describe it was all silver and hi-tech with the blue sky as the backdrop it was so wonderful I cannot believe I own it.

We docked right in front of the palace and were greeted by an old man who took my bags.

“YO! Aunt Gina first class treatment I can get use to this”

“I knew you would like it here”

“There is no fudging way I am the heir to all this” I said as we entered the grand hall it was beautiful there were chandlers hanging from the ceiling, paintings all over the walls there was this picture of the most beautiful woman in the world she had eyes just like mine and was smiling with a crown on her head I was looking intensively when someone called me and said “I think I look pretty good in that picture”

“Is that you its beautiful” I turned around to face the woman she smiled and said “I thought I would never see you again and here you are admiring my picture my pretty little princess”

“MOTHER there is no fudging way you are my mother”

“Believe it princess and mind you no fowl languages in the royal court”

 She laughed and hugged me so tight that I couldn’t breath “I’ll take you to your room” she said. We walked to the room as she showed me around.

She looked at my neck and smiled then I remembered, “You gave me this necklace and you wrote that letter”

“Believe all the words which are in the letter I really did miss you, Gina my darling hope she didn’t give you trouble?”

“No but there is this boy -” she cut her off short “Speaking of boys call me Cole” she told the maid who is Cole my mind was racing as a drop dead handsome boy stood before us.

“Hello my queen, my fair lady Gina and who may this be” he said gesturing to me I summed up courage stretched out my hand and said “Zelda”

“The princess of the galaxy” he finished for me I thought I was a secret how did he know. Mother interrupted my thoughts and said “Zelda this is Cole you future husband”

“YOU F***ING SAID WHAT?!”