Not much of a stranger.

"Dally? What you doing here man? In a hospitable gown?" Johnny asked, hopping on the elevator with him. I slowly stepped in too, cautious of the man with the bandage around his chest. "What happened?" I asked, hiding behind Johnny, who grabbed me snugly around the waist and gently pulled me to his side where I clung to him for dear life. "What's with the little girl?" He asked, referring to me. "She's not a kid, she's just shy..." Johnny said, running his hand along my cheek as he spoke. "So, while you were in the hospital... You got a girl?" Dallas asked , at least trying  to process the thought. "No. I died and a nurse came in, made a thing go zap and BOOM! Now I'm alive and Grace showed up at my door. Then we were moved to this hospitable." Johnny explained as the door opened and then Jinny realized something. "So, you never answered Grace's question. Why are you here?" Johnny asked, making a evil smirk blossom across Dally's face. "Well, my mom met my dad at a bar and-" he started, before Johnny cut him off. "C'mon, Dal, you know that wasn't what I meant. Why are you in the hospitable?" He  asked, continuing to hold me tight. "Oh.... After you died I hit up a store, making the police get after me and.... I called Darry to meet me at the lot but before I got there the cops caught up to me. I pulled my gun and then they open fired." He answered, scratching at the bandage. "Wait, so if you couldn't take my death.... Ponyboy!" Johnny screamed suddenly, as he ran into the gift shop to do his quick shopping leaving me in the dust with Dallas.

We slowly followed, doing our shopping, too. "So, you're being released, too?" I asked, grabbing a plaid, green button up shirt with a white tank top along with my typical blue jeans. Johnny got a black shirt with blue jeans, that made him look super hot.   I ran back to the room and took a 5 minuet shower then got dressed, before running to the elevator where the boys were waiting for me.

"Hey guys. Y'all ready to go home?" I asked, as we all stepped into the elevator pushing the button that takes us to the roof. I held Johnny's hand as it took us up, higher and higher until we were on the roof/ emergency surgery floor. We stepped through the double doors and climbed into the helicopter for the 2 hour flight.

A/N: Sorry since this chapter is short and took forever but I have two ideas growing on me and my busy schedule. 1st off, after I get an update for all my books out Imma  start a Ponyboy love story. I need y'alls help by telling me which title/ story sounds better. The 1st one is: Gold good and gone. If you want this title please comment: GGG. The 2nd one is: Turn the clock around. If you want this one, please comment: TTCA. I really like the 1st one but idk. The next thing that's been growing on me is, what if I didn't just write out my authors notes and attach songs to my chapters, what if I recorded me telling y'all the note and sing the song (unless it's a guys song then I'll still write out my A/N and add a video but since I love singing and I need to get over my fear of cameras... And stage fright I thought it would be cool.) So with y'alls lovely book title opinion please tell me y'alls opinion on that. ;) catch you later!