Chapter 8

The idea for the video was to just record him signing with a guitar on stage and some girl dancing with some other girl dancing with a boy since that is what he wrote about in the song its called stitches {its probably not what its about but its about it}.we all agreed this is what were gonna do but first we have to ask the principal to use the stage at school.so I called the school and asked and they agreed so will do it tomorrow because we have to design the place and well find our girl who is supposed to be with Shawn but is with someone else.so I asked Shawn "whos the girl that were gonna use for the video?" I asked and he said straight forward "you" he said with confidence and I told him "I cant I have to shoot the video" I said and he told me "you can teach Jorge how to record the video and you cant show cam because your dancing with him" he told me. " fine ill do it only because you want me to ,and why do you?" I asked him and he said "its about you remember and cams the guy I'm talking about but also you dating other guys mostly so you have to be in the video" he demanded. "oh that's right" I said blushing at him than I told him "well we have to leave we need to get the stuff for today "  and we got up and we all went to my car and drove to Micheal's  for the balloons, streamers ,and color lights.so after that we went to starbucks and got some coffee than Shawn wanted to go ice skating so we did and we played hockey for a bit and than I would fall a lot because Shawn is a little aggressive but he would always come back and apologize because Shawn isn't a mean guy.so than we finished an headed to the school to prepare for the video and than after an hour we finished.

so than we finished an headed to the school to prepare for the video and than after an hour we finished

than we went back to my house and ate.