Chapter 7

Shawn's POV

I woke up first and lill's arm was on me and I didn't want to wake her up so I grabbed her arm and moved it slowly so she didn't wake up.so I got up and went downstairs and got some breakfast.I heard someone coming and it was Cameron asking what I was doing and he also grabbed some cereal.

At first it was awkward until Cameron broke the silence and asked me hey bro you know that song for lill maybe you should make a YouTube video you'll be famous? he told me. I told cam that would be a grate idea, but who will edit it and all that other stuff? he told me that lill will do it because she knows how to do technical stuff.so we decided that I would do it but first we have to buy a good camera so we decided to wait for lill to wake up and to tell her our idea.

Lilith's POV

well I woke up and I noticed that the boys were gone so I got up brushed my teeth.I went to the guest room where Jorge was and threw a pillow at his face which was hilarious because he gets scared every time.so what he does is he jumps up real quick and tells to stop but I tell him never until it stops getting funny.so we stop arguing and went downstairs were probably where they are, and they were they looked like they wanted something from me but what? so Jorge and I got our breakfast and sat down I sat next to Shawn and I asked him How did you sleep? he just looked at me and smirked at me and told me " I slept really good" he told me and Jorge gave me a look of confusion and I grabbed my phone and texted Jorge saying.

me: Shawn slept in my bed last night

Jorge: omg but what about Cameron?

me: I was gonna ask him but you know how it was raining and there was thunder

Jorge: yeah I couldn't sleep so you told Shawn to sleep with you so you wouldn't be scared

me: yes

Jorge: awww then why dint you ask cam

me: he was dead asleep and me you know how cam sleeps

Jorge: true well lets actually talk because cam is staring and so is Shawn

me: true and I'm sitting next to Shawn

so we stopped texting and then Shawn told me "hey me and cam want to ask you something" he asked and I replied with "sure what is it? I said with a sorta scared voice because I don't know what there going to ask and Shawn asked nicely "you know that song I wrote you well I want to make a YouTube video and can you record it and edit and all that other stuff?" he asked and cam just smiled and looked at me and I replied with "of course I love to" and they both got up and gave me hug and then I told them "well lets get to planning".

A/N: don't be a fool by Shawn Mendes is my favorite song.so comment what's your favorite song?