Chapter 3

So after me and cam made our deal cam asked my mom if he can stay and she always says yes because I knew them since ever so cam called his mom and she said okay but we need to get his clothes for tomorrow.so we got up I than told my mom where we were going and we went walking and than we arrived at his house and we went in his room and he grabbed his clothes and we left back to my house and it was starting to get late so we hurried up and we got to my house and we went to my room,he slept on my floor and we went to sleep but it began to rain all night the thunder was so loud I just couldn't sleep and so didn't cam so I asked cam are you awake ? And he responded yeah I just can't sleep with all the thunder he said I asked him to come in my bed cause I was getting scared and so he got in my bed and I would wrap my body on him and just lay on him and I began to fall asleep than eventually I did.

Cameron's pov
When Lilith asked me to get in the bed with her to not be scared I literally jumped in the bed and grabbed her and just let her cuddle me and she eventually fell asleep and let me tell you when she's asleep she is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen and she's in my arms but I just hope we can go to prom with each other.I eventually fell asleep.

**************morning**************

I woke up in cams arms but we had to get ready for school so we got up and I grabbed my clothes and went in the bathroom and changed than braided my hair than but mascara on and cam was already ready so I but on my black converse and grabbed my keys and we went to pick up are group than were gonna go to school.