Chapter 6

I was in the car in complete silence but cam broke the silence by asking me Are we gonna hangout at your house? He asked I replied with yep and y'all are gonna sleep over. so we arrived at my house and Shawn got the at the same time as us. So we went inside we all changed into something more comfortable I wore Nike sweats and a t shirt.so we decided to watch heartland A/n:this is my new favorite show so we all were in my room and Shawn, and cam were on the floor on there phones and me and Jorge were on my bed.

me and Jorge were laughing about the dance because some people were dancing and some girls fell so we were making fun of them especially because so girl pored punch all over Dylan.so that was just to funny so then me and Jorge went downstairs to make popcorn and I asked the boys if they wanted anything and they asked for water.so then Jorge had to ask me so do you know who you like? he asked I replied with I really like both of them but I'm starting to fall  for cam but I known Shawn since we were just kids but when were young I had this huge crush on him but he was dating some other girl during that time I told him and I also replied with so now I really don't know.

so we got the stuff and went back upstairs and finally the boys were actually talking with each other because I know that both of them like.so now they have to figure out if they really like me or there just mixed signals.so we all just decided to not talk about it until we have it all figure out all our feelings so we just decided to just watch a horror movie because we all love to make fun of them because how the all make dumb decisions and how the ghosts will drag them so that's where it gets me dying of laughter. we decided  to watch paranormal activity 3 because who doesn't .After laughing so much and also getting scared on some parts we all went to bed Shawn and cam slept on the floor and well Jorge was in the guest room bed because I cant share  bed with him because I'm a bit## when I share a bed unless I'm like cuddling which is what me and Jorge don't do. so then it began to rain really hard  and it began to hail so I went to go check on my mom and she was dead asleep so I couldn't sleep with her so now I went to my room stepped over the boys and went to my bed and I had to make a decision who to wake up and ask them to cuddle with me during the storm.so I decide to wake Shawn up because he wasn't dead asleep like Cameron was so I poked Shawn and he woke up and asked whats wrong lill? A/N: lill will be Liliths nick name he asked and I replied I'm scared can you cuddle with me? and said yes of course so he got up and laid next to me and I hugged his shirtless body and laid my head on him he than whispered in my ears saying don't worry you'll be okay I'm here he told me to stop being scared and I did so I started to fall asleep while I felt a pair of eyes staring at me.

Shawn POV

when lill woke me up to cuddle with her how can I say no I love her so I went to lay with her she wrapped her legs around me and she laid her beautiful head on me and stared to fall asleep I couldn't stop looking at her but I wish we could do this more but actually calling her mine.