Chapter 4

We arrived at school and than Dylan arrived at my locker and told me

Dylan:hey Lilith
Me:hey
Dylan:I'm sorry but I'm not gonna go to prom with you anymore
Me:oh I guess you found someone else
Dylan:yeah because Brigitte is going with me now since your friend Cameron isn't going with and I'm sorry so bye
Me:no problem I knew you would do this which is why me and cam are going together so bye

I left by grabbing my things and closed my locker right in his face and walked to class.I than sat with Shawn and Jorge and told them what just happened and then they asked me who am I going with now and I told them with cam and they said since when are you cam going with each other? I told them about are deal and then Jorge said since when did you guys liked each other? I explained to them that were just going as friends so technically I going with them but Jorge just kept in saying I liked him but then the bell rang and class started.
************skip to lunch************

I sat down at lunch and camreon heard that Dylan wasn't going with me anymore and he asked me what color of dress are you going to get? And I told him mint green.he said okay I'll make sure your corsage has that color.we than decided to talk about something else and than Shawn told me that he's going to sing at prom.I told him that it's amazing and he told me he's gonna sing an original and he said its about a girl he likes and we all kept on asking who she is but he's not going to tell us until prom and we were all guessing until the big day on prom.