Confusing Vibes

Hello, fellow readers!

Again, I need to work on my updating schedule. I have had a bit of a writer's block and now I'm all good. Well I still have a mean allergy going on, but i'm good.

Who's ready for what's next?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katherine's POV

Oh, he just doesn't understand does he? How can I explain to him that all I ever wanted was to be loved for me. And accepted, to me, sexual attraction is secondary, what really matters to me is the caring factor.

Ever since I met Adam, he tends to like 'touching' way too much. I like it to a certain extent, but I have to say that I am not satisfied and so with a little bit of mustered courage I was going to tell him.

"Adam", I looked up at his tall figure and got his attention.

"Hmm?"

"I have something important to tell you"

"And what is that, princess?" I blushed at the term of endearment, he is truly impossible!

"Well, I know because we are werewolves, showing affection is important. But to me, the physical attraction is a bit in second place as compared with feelings, compassion and the rest, you know, all the mushy stuff. Plus, I've never had a boyfriend before!" Okay, if I didn't stop myself there, I would have kept on rambling! Oh God!

"Mhmmm!"

I hit his chest in realization. This fool! He wasn't even listening to me and here I was explaining my feelings to him. Men!

So I turned in the opposite direction and went to find something to do. Real mature, I know! Of course, a millisecond later, I'm grabbed from behind.

"What's wrong, sweetheart?", he said questioningly.

"Maybe if you were listening, you would know. Now if you'll excuse me, I have some baking to do. There's some cupcakes that need to be baked by 4 p.m. and it's already 1 p.m." I know I was being harsh but for the longest time I have not been heard. And to think that even my mate dismisses me like is so frustrating! Do you blame me?

"Did you say cupcakes?" Like that was all I said in my long speech. Ugh!

"Yes, but you can't have any. Because I'm mad at you right now! So scram! And show your face only when you're ready to listen to me, FULLY!"

"Whoa! Okay, woman! I'll talk to you later. Let's not fight, okay baby? Let me know if you need any help"

Adam's POV

What crawled up her beautiful bum and died?

I love messing with her, all this time I pretended to be distracted by my phone while she was talking. I heard every single word and it touched me when she told me what she really wants in a relationship. That means that she wants one with me! I was elated!

As for getting her slightly mad, I like seeing her turn red and fume a little bit. She is just so cute and SO MINE! Grrr!

Katherine is beautiful and she doesn't know it, right now, she's wearing her black apron with fushia pink oven mitts and her hair up in a messy bun. And she still looks flawless and sexy.. naturally! She is so kind and selfless I love it. The Goddess really paired me with someone I admire, girls like her are gems and she doesn't even know it. Oh, how lucky I am to have Kat.

All this while I've been observing her do her baking, and after a good 20 minutes, she stands there with a hand on her hip, frowning. The look she gave me made me burst into laughter.

"I might need some help here! And what are you laughing about?", she said being contaminated by my laughter.

"Oh nothing, just how cute you look when you give orders. Baby, next time keep in mind that i'm always the best at commanding people. Now come over here."

Katherine's POV

Chills went through my spine as he said the last line with oozing authority and Alpha-ness. Dear Lord, how do I tolerate this fine piece of man in my kitchen?

I slowly gravitated towards him. Knowing that I'll never win at this game. Doesn't mean I won't try!

"What did you need help with, sweetie?"

"That big pot, over there" , I said pointing at the big aluminium pot.

"I need it on the stove for when I'm making the home-made strawberry jam"

"Yes, ma'am"

We continued to collaborate as so and it was enjoyable. I was showing him something that meant a lot to me. For some reason, I feel like he understood what I was trying to say earlier.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Hope you like it!

It was very hard to write this with one swollen eye. But I love you guys!

Enjoy and ill update ASAP!

xox munniepops

Remember:

*LIKE

*SHARE

*COMMENT