Surprise Guest

Hello again my readers!

You're probably not reading the story anymore because of the long wait but I just got: a) writer's block
b) a big move in a big city for university

All this took up all my time and I just couldn't write. I hope you understand...
I'll update soon again, forgive me? Please!

-------------------------------------------------------

Katherine's POV

That night, I fell asleep like a baby. My eyes fluttered closed and soon I was dreaming about this seemingly perfect guy I met only hours ago. I couldn't believe I found my mate and that he was meant for me. I felt, blessed! Soon, the soothing darkness of sleep took over as I snuggled deeper into my bed.

I wake up to a weird sound. My senses are on high alert, and I wake up instantly. I reach under my bed for this baseball bat with I had back when I used to play with my father. It had faded prints on it but who knew it would come in handy?

Being careful to tiptoe as soundlessly as possible, I manage to get at the bottom of the stairs only to be greeted by the scrumptious aroma of strawberry pancakes.

"Strawberry pancakes?", I mumble to myself.

"Jeff?", what's my brother doing here?

"Hey lil sis, how've you been? Just dropped in for a surprise visit. Not happy to see me?"

"Hi, uh yeah sure. Just be less creepy next time unless you want a swat on your bottom with this lovely bat"

"You wouldn't do tht, sis. Who knew you were into kinky stuff?"

"Am not!"

"But you know what it is!", he teased,

"So do you", I yelled.

"Who's into what?", said another voice.

Looks like someone is at the door. I was going to open them when I looked at my hot pink shorts and tight tank top. I didn't get the time to run to the stairs, my brother already got the door.

'Uh-oh', I thought.

"Hey, who are you? And where's Kat?"

As my brother and mate were getting acquainted, I had to make sure I got to my room quickly.

"Ooh, on nickname basis. Is this your boy toy, Kat ?"

"Huh?" I said, still thinking how to get out of this situation of undress- literally.

"Uh, big brother actually" replied Jeff.

I made a dash for the stairs when a flash of black rapidly got to the edge of the stairs.

Adam's POV

"Where are you running off to, kitten? No good morning kiss?"

She turned beet red.

As my eyes roamed her figure, from top to bottom, a growl was erupted from me. It was a sort of crescendo growl, which got me all hot too.

"Sweetheart, please go and wear some actual clothes. Are you trying to kill me?"

"I was about to do that when you came in so early in the morning. Who does that?"

"I do, sweetheart, because part of you is now mine and vice versa"

"Can I go now?"

"Go before I do something you won't like", I say, lightly smacking her butt as she goes up the stairs.

She turns her head and glares at me, not saying anything, and keeps going up.

"That was weird, what did you do to my rebellious little sister?"

"She's my mate, of course she'll love me more. Always. I'll do the same, don't worry about that."

"Haha, very funny. But beware, if I see even one tear drop from her eyes because of you, you're more than dead. Do you understand?", Jeff says warningly.

"Yes, sir! She's in good hands."

"Good"

Thankfully, my little mate came down the stairs - fully dressed - then, cutting out any awkwardness that was starting to build up.

"Ah, how about we eat those pancakes?", said my mate.

And so we did. Let me tell you, her pancakes are heavenly! 

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hey there ladies (and gents)

I hope you're all fine. Well, I'm so very sorry fr the late updates. Please keep in mind this is a hobby. And I wait for inspiration to come to me. Then I write a lot :)

So please be patient. I'll keep liking, sharing, commenting.

I love the support!

Xox munniepops